AXL ROSE - 11

I'M YOUR ICE CREAM MANsmutrequested by RosesNFantasieswarning! daddy kinkhey y'all guess who finally got bredi'll let you know in the next one if i'mpregnant or not

smut
requested by RosesNFantasies
warning! daddy kink
hey y'all guess who finally got bred
i'll let you know in the next one if i'm
pregnant or not. anyway, a reminder
that requests will remain closed until
the next installment! enjoy!

By far the best, and Y/N's favourite part of any GNR show was watching Axl move those hips of his to the sound of Slash's intoxicating riffs. She couldn't help but squeeze her legs together as he watched him roll his hips around while tightly gripping the microphone stand like a stripper pole as he sang the lyrics to Rocket Queen. She once asked him the story behind the song (especially the moans) and all he told her was that it was a silly little rendezvous involving him, Slash and Steven's ex-girlfriend, whom Y/N happened to share a name with ironically enough.

Axl wasn't an idiot; of course, he knew she watched him, and he even decided to give her a little treat once in a while if she was being good. But she had been so good to him recently that he decided that she deserved a whole lot more than a simple hip thrust. He was going to give her a whole show. Well... another one. A private concert if you will. He just needed to figure out a plan...

"Axl? Are you in here or are the guys fucking with me?" Y/N called out as she entered the dimly lit hotel room. She had spent the last half hour listening to Slash and Duff tell stupid stories from their childhoods, and while she would usually find that sort of thing endearing, she didn't appreciate Slash's repetition of the story of how he lost his virginity when he was thirteen, nor Duff's drunken babble about a chicken he met one summers eve that came from ten rounds of Burt Reynolds shots, three beers and an entire bottle of vodka. How that man wasn't dead would remain a mystery.

"Come on in sweetheart, I'm all ready for you." Axl purred, causing Y/N to raise a brow as she cautiously walked in the direction of his voice, only for her stomach to fill with butterflies at the sight before her.

Axl hung upside down on a stripper pole wearing nothing but a black lace thong with a matching kimono that made him resemble Stevie Nicks in the manliest way. The room was lit only with tea lights and red candles that smelled like warm cinnamon sugar and chai tea and decorated with rose petals which were gently scattered all over the room. He gracefully came down from the pole and approached her slowly, with a look in his eyes that made her heart pound furiously. One of his large fingers slithered under the thin strap of her dress, pulling it until it snapped. His lips pressed against her shoulder and slowly made their way up her neck and towards her ear, which he gently whispered into.

"You've been such a good girl for daddy lately, he wants to give you a treat..." Y/N shuddered as she felt the other strap snap. "You're not very subtle baby, I see how you watch me move on stage. You like what you see?" His hands gripped her breasts harshly making her gasp.