SLASH - 5

ANGEL (STAND BY ME II)sad fluffwarning! mentions of suicidal threats and slightly possessive behaviouras you can see from the title, this is a darker sequel to my first slash imagine! i just edited it sonow i really hope you enjoy! let me know if...

sad fluff
warning! mentions of suicidal threats and 
slightly possessive behaviour
as you can see from the title, this is a darker sequel
to my first slash imagine! i just edited it so
now i really hope you enjoy! 
let me know
if you
guys want a third part!

Slash couldn't remember a time when he hated someone more than he hated Axl right now. He didn't even think he was capable of such hatred towards one human being.

His hate-filled heart broke with each whimper and sob that spilled from the lips of his dearest friend, Y/N. Her small frame shook in his arms as tears dampened his black t-shirt and frail hands clung to the dark fabric, most likely stretching it out. Although it was his favourite t-shirt, Slash paid no mind to it. Nothing mattered more to him at that moment than the girl in his arms. 

"Sweetheart... You-"

"I know!" Y/N interrupted. "You're gonna tell me to leave him cuz it's the only way! But it's not that easy, Slash! I'm just so scared he'll-" She couldn't even finish before she started to cry again, it was just too damn difficult to say.

"Scared he'll what?" Slash asked, rubbing her back soothingly to try and calm her. After a few minutes, Slash lifted her onto his lap and Y/N pulled away so she could face him. "Tell me what that fucker told you, darlin'." He spoke calmly.

"W-well... Th-the first time I tried to leave him... He grabbed my wrist and... He told me he had a gun in his car and-" Y/N's voice started to break as tears welled up in her eyes. "He said if I ever left him he'd... he'd shoot himself!" Y/N threw herself against him and started to bawl again, even harder than before, so he held her even tighter than before, unable to find the words to comfort her. I wanted to tell her it was an empty threat and that she had nothing to worry about, but he wasn't so sure it was the truth.

Y/N cried until shed her last tears of the night, and was unable to cry anymore.

"Are you okay?" Slash asked, resting his forehead against hers. Y/N hummed in response.

"My head is pounding." She whispered. Slash simply nodded and kissed her cheek before lifting her up into his arms, carrying her downstairs bridal style. He set her down on his couch and wrapped her up in her blanket. It was red and super soft, and although it didn't technically belong to her, Slash made sure she was the only one who used it. He handed her the remote before running off to the kitchen. When he returned, he was glad to see her giggling at that night's episode of Saturday Night Live. He set a cup of tea and an aspirin in front of her before plopping down beside her on the leather couch.