DUFF MCKAGAN - 9

(YOU DRIVE ME) UP THE WALLsmutrequested by twostepsfromthemoveso

smut
requested by twostepsfromthemove
so. i've returned with smut.
but for how long? also i decided to
include a little callback to my first
duff imagine, can you spot it?
also, what's your favourite
imagine so far?

He was so repulsively annoying.

"Hey, Y/N! Get a picture of this!" He shouted and pulled down his pants, spreading his ass cheeks open so that I could see far more than I wanted to. Far more. If it were up to me I'd never see any part of him but I'd never be so lucky. Serves me right for taking a job at Kerrang.

"Ew! God! Pull your fucking pants up McKagan!" I shouted disgustedly and shielded my eyes from the stare of his asshole. "I'm not your boyfriend, I don't want to see your ass!" My burn was awarded by the guffaws of Sebastian Bach and Lars Ulrich who, along with their bandmates, were joining Guns N' Roses on their tour. Their very, very long tour, which I was so lucky to be a part of as one of the many photographers. Most of them were there to get the money shots of the bands on stage, meanwhile, I was hired to capture the bands behind the scenes, which was about as glamourous as you can imagine.

"Well, excuse me, princess." Duff drunkenly slurred as he stood, thankfully pulling his pants up with him. "You know there are thousands if now millions of girls who would pay to see what you just saw."

"Well, clearly I'm not millions of girls, and I don't wanna see that shit for free!" I huffed as I snapped a photo of Sebastian and Lars with their arms around each other's shoulders in drunken joy (would you believe I get paid for this?). "And I told you to stop calling me princess!"

"Oh, do forgive me your worship! I sincerely apologize! Upsetting you is absolutely the last thing I'd ever want to do!" His tone and expression held so much mockery I'd remember it forever. I had half a mind to slap that stupid smirk off his stupid, handsome face.

I rolled my eyes and stood up. "I don't need this, I'm gonna go find Slash and Axl, they're the ones girls pay to see." I heard Sebastian and Lars scream "OHHHH" just before I shut the door, and I swear one of them shouted "GET FUCKING WRECKED MAN!" but I had stormed off too far to know for sure.  I wish this stupid hallway was a mile long so I could be even further from him, but of course, I would never be so lucky.

I decided against going off to find Slash and Axl, I needed to cool down, so I decided to head back to my room instead to have a nice calming bath.

I shut the door behind me and immediately took off my clothes, carelessly tossing them on the floor behind me as I strut towards the bathroom. I was just in a silly goofy mood. Just as I reached the bathroom, however, I heard a knock at my door. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the fluffy white robe that was hanging up in the bathroom and slipped it on as I rushed back towards the front door, which I opened to reveal Duff's tall blonde figure leaning against the door frame.