STEVEN ADLER - 6 (FEAT. SLASH)

THREE'S COMPANYfluffrequested by Ishtar_fanwarning! super cheesy!WOOO I'M BACK ON MY GAME!well

THREE'S COMPANY
fluff
requested by Ishtar_fan
warning! super cheesy!
WOOO I'M BACK ON MY GAME!
well... almost. i apologize for this
being so short , but i hope you enjoy
otherwise!

Steven felt gross for watching them so much, but he just couldn't help his jealousy of their beautiful relationship. Never in his life had he ever experienced the kind of love shared between Slash and Y/N, and the more he watched, the more his jealousy grew.

"S-Sla-sh! S-stop tickling me!" Y/N giggled loudly as Slash's fingers ran over her sides. "S-S-Stop! I'm g-gonna g-get batter everywhere!"

"Not a chance, doll!" His smile couldn't be bigger, even as pancake batter dripped from the wooden spoon and onto his nose. It was only when Y/N grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him into a kiss that he finally stopped his attacks, his now calm fingers wrapped around her waist and pulled her close. The kiss was deep and so intimate Steven couldn't help but blush.

"Can I finish making breakfast now please?" Y/N mumbled against Slash's lips.

"Must you? Your cooking is great but your lips taste so much better." He growled, making her cheeks turn a deep shade of red. "And before you ask, I mean both." He winked. Y/N's eyes widened to the size of saucers and she gently shoved him away.

"You're done! You're done." She snickered and turned back towards the cast iron skillet that had bacon and sausages sizzling in it, flipping the meats over to make sure both sides were nice and crispy, while Slash took over pancake duty, keeping one arm wrapped around her waist, never wanting to part from her for even a moment.

It was then that Y/N suddenly noticed Steven standing in the doorway, looking like a puppy that had been kicked too many times. She frowned a bit, her eyes filled with compassion for the lonely little man. "Steven? What's the matter?" She asked softly. Her question caught the attention of Slash, who followed her gaze.

"Don't worry buddy, we're making enough breakfast for everyone." He said with a reassuring grin. 

"N-No... It's not that..." Steven mumbled nervously. "It's just... You guys look so happy together... And I guess that makes me sad because I don't have someone to make me happy... I mean I thought I was happy with Adriana but... My eyes never lit up like yours do when you're with Y/N, Slash, I mean I've never seen you happier than when you're with her and I just wish... I just wish I could have something like that..."

"Oh, Stevie!" Y/N abandoned her tongs and rushed over to pull the small jewish man into her chest. She pressed serveral tiny kisses all over the top of his head as Slash came over to join the sweet embrace. Steven had to admit, having his face smushed into Y/N's tits while Slash's hard chest pressed against him was doing something bisexual to him. "I had no idea! I'm so sorry, if we had known we would have tried to tone it down a bit..."

"I'm real sorry buddy, I just can't help myself around her." Slash admitted.

"Tell you what," Y/N pulled away from the embrace, cupping Steven's face in her hands. "How about you spend the day with us, and we'll show you all the love you deserve, hm?"

Steven's lips curled up into a smile as he thought about finally getting a taste of the love he always wanted. "I'd like that very much." 

"Wow, this movie is terrible." Steven stated out loud as he watched Griff Tannen and his gang chase after Marty McFly on their hoverboards. He opened his mouth and Slash fed him a few pieces of popcorn.

"It really is." Y/N agreed and shook a few M&M's from the pouch into her mouth. "But I also kinda love it."

"Well guess what?" Slash suddenly spoke. "I kinda love you." He said with a slight snicker. He definately more than kinda loved her, and she knew that. "Both of you. You're my best friend Steven, you know that don't you?"

"Yeah," Steven smiled and snuggled into the warm embrace of his two friends, who pressed a kiss to both of his cheeks. "I do."