SLASH - 11

WICKED GAMEsmutrequested by muncher1304warning! daddy kink! cuz i feel like it!kinda went off on this onebut y'all know i hate writingporn without plot, it's sounsatisfying to me

WICKED GAME
smut
requested by muncher1304
warning! daddy kink! cuz i 
feel like it!
kinda went off on this one

but y'all know i hate writing
porn without plot, it's so
unsatisfying to me. but i
hope you enjoy regardless!

"I heard his dick is like nine inches long!"

"I heard he actually doesn't like big boo-"

"Oh my god, shut your flat chested no ass having ass up! You know that's not true!"

"Girl shut your ass up, at least hers are real."

"Oh my god are shaming me for having surgery?!"

"No, I'm shaming you for being a bitch."

Y/N watched amusedly as the girls around her argued over and exchanged theories about the mysterious Slash. Now that Axl was in a committed relationship with Miss Seymour, Slash was now the highest in demand. Of course, there was still a group of girls at every concert that hoped they were hot enough to make him cheat, but Axl was surprisingly loyal. Though the same couldn't be said for Stephanie...

"Well, I heard he really likes when girls wear really short skirts so he can fuck them with their clothes on! And sometimes he even does it in public!"

"Ooo! I read about that in Kerrang! It had that censored picture beside it of him fingering that H/C haired chick!"

Y/N tried to conceal her snicker, knowing the girl in the photo was her.

"Lucky bitch..."

"I heard H/C haired girls are his favourite, so I went to this salon and got a sew-in! The lady who did it said sew-ins are really bad for my hair type and that my scalp couldn't handle it but it was worth it! My head is throbbing!"

"Girl why didn't you just dye it?"

"Oh my god! I would never do anything that damaging to my hair!"

Y/N suddenly heard footsteps approaching, knowing the man of the hour was about to arrive, she decided to have a little fun with the poor unsuspecting girls.

"You wanna know what I heard?" She asked, quickly gaining their attention as she had been silent for the entirety of the conversation.

"What?"

"I heard he really likes girls with big lips, but if you don't have them, you can just pucker up a lot and it achieves the same effect. Oh! And I think I hear him coming now!"