SLASH - 4

DADDY'S LITTLE CUTIEfluffrequested by sugarcookie05i hope you enjoy! and i hope youlike the name i gave y/n's date!also please keep in mind this imagineis meant to take place in modern-day,hence the lingo!✟

fluff
requested by sugarcookie05
i hope you enjoy! and i hope you
like the name i gave y/n's date!
also please keep in mind this imagine
is meant to take place in modern-day,
hence the lingo!

Y/N couldn't get the smile off her face all day, she had been grinning from ear to ear since 6:00 this morning. She had a big date tonight with the new kid, Nick Mulaney, who she and all her friends agreed was super hot. 

"Okay okay so like he told me to dress up nice so like does that mean I should do lipstick instead of gloss?" Y/N asked her friend Stella, whom she was currently on facetime with. 

"Why not both?"

"Oh my god, you're a genius!" Y/N gushed. "Now here's my whole thing. He said to dress nice, but nice doesn't necessarily mean formal, but like imagine me with a red lip, and that little black dress I bought last weekend."

"Girl if you don't put that on right now I swear to god I'm gonna fucking hang up." Stella threatened. As Y/N turned off her camera to change, a thought crossed Stella's mind. "Wait would your dad let you wear that?"

"Doesn't matter. Ever since he and his old band got back together they've been trying to put a new album together. He'll be gone for hours and he'll never even see me." Once she had zipped up the dress she turned the camera back on. "Thoughts?" 

"Oh my god, you look so fucking sexy what the fuck?!" Stella smacked her hand on her desk.

"Really?!"

"Yes! Dude, I swear to god if I was there right now I would fuck you so hard."

"Oooh, is that a threat or a promise?" Y/N giggled. "Oh! Fuck what time is it?!?" She quickly checked the time on her phone and her eyes widened. "Shit! I gotta go! I'll call you when I get home okay?"

"Okay okay byeeeee-"

Y/N shoved her phone into her purse and quickly ran downstairs. But just as she was about to leave...

"Daddy?!"

"Y/N?!" Slash's eyes widened to the size of saucers at the sight of his scantily clad daughter. "What the hell is that?!"

"A dress..." She said meekly.

"Says who?!"

"Calvin Klein."

"It looks like underwear! Where the hell do you think you're going dressed like that?!"

"Nowhere..." Y/N lied.

"Y/N...." Slash crossed his arms over his chest.

"Well... You know the new kid I was telling you about, Nick Mulaney?"

"Yes."

"He asked me out."

"Yeah no. I don't think so."

"What?!"

"Not happening. Go up now and change, and if I ever see you wear that thing again, I'll set it on fire." 

"But Daddy!" Y/N pleaded.

"Now!"

Tears filled Y/N's eyes as she ran upstairs and slammed her bedroom door. As much as it broke his heart to see his baby girl cry, he had to do his duty as a father. He did the right thing. Didn't he? Yeah. Yeah, he did. Any father in his situation would have done the same thing. Besides, it was his fatherly duty to protect his little girl from boys. Boys who liked their women to dress in skimpy little outfits and take them out on the town to show them off to all their friends. Boys like... Him.

Slash sighed and made himself a coffee while his thoughts conflicted with each other. The last thing he wanted was for his little girl to be with someone like he used to be. But then again, if that's who he used to be... Was it really his decision? And for all he knows, this boy was nothing like that and Y/N just wanted to look nice for her date. But that dress was so short! So tight! So... grown up.

"Fuck."

His little girl wasn't little anymore, she hadn't been for a while. 

Slash let out a long sigh. He had some apologizing to do.

"Damn I thought your dad was cool. Now I kinda hate his guts." Stella said after Y/N explained the situation over facetime. "Did you text Nick?"

"Yeah but..." Y/N sniffled. "He's probably so disappointed."

"You can reschedule."

"It's not the same. When I saw him in the hall today he seemed so excited... And I let him down."

"It's not your fault." 

"I know..." Y/N mumbled. "I'm gonna let you go so I can cry more."

"Alright but don't get dehydrated," Stella warned before Y/N hung up. Almost immediately, there was a knock at her door.

"Y/N? Can we talk?" Slash spoke through the door.

"No! Just leave me alone!" Y/N shouted back, her voice muffled by her pillow.

"Please?" His voice was calm, but there was a hint of sadness that made Y/N cave in.

"Fine."

Slash entered the room and sat on the edge of Y/N's bed. "I want you to know... I'm sorry."

"I don't care," Y/N said coldly, still clinging to her pillow. "Thanks to you Nick probably hates me now! You ruined everything..." She sobbed. Slash frowned and rested his hand on her back.

"I never meant to upset you, sweetheart but... You have to understand how hard this is for me. My baby girl is growing up and I don't know if I'm ready for that. You scared me today." He admitted. "I'm sorry I made you miss your date, but I'm sure you'll get a second chance. Any boy would call himself the luckiest on earth if he ever had a chance to be with you."

Her father's kind words caused more tears to spill from Y/N's eyes as she threw her arms around him. Slash gratefully returned his daughter's embrace and rested his chin on her shoulder. "I love you, Daddy." She mumbled, her voice barely above a whisper.

"I love you too, honey. More than you know."