AXL ROSE - 14

CATCHER OF THE EYEsmutrequested by axlmotherfuckingroseI'M BACK IN THE SADDLEAGAAAAAIIIIN 😩😩now that stand by me is finishedi'm back to being the fantasy bringerfor all y'all

CATCHER OF THE EYE
smut
requested by axlmotherfuckingrose
I'M BACK IN THE SADDLE
AGAAAAAIIIIN 😩😩
now that stand by me is finished
i'm back to being the fantasy bringer
for all y'all. i am really proud of how
the new stand by me turned out and it
would mean the world to me if y'all
would go check it out!

He noticed her immediately.

How could he not? She was practically glowing.

Whether she knew it or not, she was positioned perfectly under one of the club's brightly coloured lights, and the golden hue caressed her skin with an angelic glow.

She was absolutely beautiful. Axl couldn't believe he was actually looking at her and not just fantasizing about the perfect woman. She had the kind of beauty he had only seen in his dreams, and he knew immediately he had to talk to her.

Y/N watched as Axl approached her with a smirk on his face, knowing he had caught her eye as well. Of course, he would catch her eye, he was Axl Rose, the man the world couldn't seem to shut up about was coming her way.

She ever so subtly adjusted her posture and tossed a few locks of her (H/C) hair over her shoulder before nonchalantly taking a sip of her drink. She liked to play hard to get, it made things interesting.

"Forgive my staring," His deep voice rumbled as he took a seat next to her. "I couldn't help myself."

"You're forgiven." She didn't bother looking up from her glass. "I was doing a bit of staring myself. I'm, Y/N."

"Axl. So, Y/N, do you like what you see?" He raised a ginger brow.

"I haven't decided yet." She tried to hide her smile. "What about you? Do you like what you see?"

"Very much. I'm sorry I thought I made that obvious." Axl took notice of her now empty glass and called over the bartender. "A refill for the lady, on me." The bartender nodded and quickly refilled her White Russian. "Forgive my being forward but I'd really, really like to take you home tonight."

"Once again you're forgiven. But this isn't a fair situation. I mean you get to spend the night with some random chick at a bar and all I get is to sleep with one of the biggest rockstars on the planet. What's in it for me?" She smirked raising a brow of her own.

"Feisty, huh? Well, that's the way I like 'em." Axl grinned and took a short look around the room. "There's like seven dudes in here giving me the stink eye. I think they might be a bit jealous that I'm talking to the prettiest and possibly the funniest girl in the room."