AXL/SLASH - 12

THANK YOU FOR BEING A FRIENDfluffrequested byKitkat453 i'm so sorry i couldn'tdo what you originally wantedbut i hope you still enjoy!i hope everyone had a wonderfulholiday no matter what you celebrate!thank you for your patience during this time!...

fluff
requested byKitkat453
i'm so sorry i couldn't
do what you originally wanted
but i hope you still enjoy!
i hope everyone had a wonderful

holiday no matter what you celebrate!
thank you for your patience during
this time! anyway who wants
slash as doc ock smut

Though she often claimed that children weren't a part of her current life plan, Y/N had taken on. motherly role towards the boys of Guns N' Roses, Slash and Axl in particular. Whether she was nursing them back to health from a wretched hangover, cooking them dinner after they'd skipped meals for a week, or even just putting them to sleep when they didn't have the strength to do it themselves, she was always there for them, no matter what.

Her efforts didn't go unnoticed, despite their bad boy mystiques, Axl and Slash weren't cruel enough to take advantage of such a kind woman. They'd leave flowers at her doorstep the morning after with a kind message thanking her for taking care of them in their hour of need, and sometimes even jewelry which she gladly wore.

However, taking care of someone, let alone two people, while working a nine to five was hard work, and Y/N would be lying if she said she wasn't exhausted. During one of her visits, both Slash and Axl noticed that she had become thinner, and the bags were prominent under her eyes.

"Y/N... Have you been eating?" Axl asked.

Y/N quickly smiled and perked up. "Don't worry about me, I'm fine, I promise." Though her voice was reassuring, the lie was obvious. They both knew Y/N had a hard time asking for help, meaning that she never did ask for help, even when she desperately needed it. They left it alone for a little while, but during her last visit, she looked like she was on the verge of passing out, and they weren't about to let that happen to their best girl.

"Goodnight, Ray! I'll see you tomorrow!" Y/N waved the chef goodbye as she exited the diner. Her smile dropped immediately and she slumped against the wall, exhausted from her 10-hour shift. She rubbed her dry eyes as she tried to remind herself that she would be able to sleep soon. When she opened them again, she was met with Slash holding the passenger door open for her. She jumped a little and gasped but quickly laughed it off as relief washed over her. Knowing that she wouldn't have to walk a block over to get to her bus stop was more than comforting. She rushed over to him, her heels clicking against the pavement, and kissed his cheek, smiling when he returned it.

"Thought you might like a ride home."

"I most certainly would." Y/N grinned as she stepped inside the vehicle. Slash shut the door behind her and walked over to take his place in the driver's seat. "I hope you don't mind the smell of sweaty feet because I can't wear these heels for another second." She sighed as relief once again washed over and leaned back in her seat as Slash drove away from the small diner.