AXL ROSE - 5

FOR YOUR EYES ONLYsmutwarning! sex! duh!requested by axl_fucking_rosehope you find this nice and spicy!and i hope you like the littleindiana jones easter egg!✟

FOR YOUR EYES ONLY
smut
warning! sex! duh!
requested by axl_fucking_rose
hope you find this nice and spicy!
and i hope you like the little
indiana jones easter egg!

"You're being over fucking dramatic as usual! I wasn't flirting with him, I was literally just dancing!" Y/N shouted after her disgruntled boyfriend.

"No no, sweetheart, that ain't dancing. You were fucking gyrating!" Axl was absolutely infuriated. Nothing made his jealousy flare up more than other men staring at his woman, but he practically exploded whenever they'd try and lay their hands on her, and that's precisely what happened this evening. "You might as well have taken your top off too, at least then we coulda got some money out of it!" He didn't really know why he was taking his anger out on her, after all, it wasn't her fault she was so beautiful, but he had to take his anger out on somebody.

"Ugh! You're such an ass!" Y/N groaned as she stomped up the stairs, towards their shared bedroom. "You men are all the same! You think that just because a woman is confident in her body, that somehow means you're entitled to it! Well, guess what mister! It's my body, and I get to do whatever I want with it!" She punctuated her words with a slam of the door.

Axl growled and stomped up the stairs after her. He threw the door open and walked quickly towards her. "You have absolutely no right to be upset with me! I have every right to be pissed when another man lays his hands on my woman! As far as I'm concerned I'm the only one who should be touching you like that!" 

Y/N felt a bit of heat in the pit of her stomach and in her cheeks when Axl said those words, but she was too proud to give up the fight just yet. So instead, she walked towards him with her finger pointed, ready to spit her venom at him. Axl however, feeling the strong tension between them, grabbed her by the hips and pulled her even closer to him, as Y/N did her best to ignore his actions. "Well. As far as I'm concerned, after the way you behaved tonight you-" She was suddenly cut off by Axl's lips smashing against hers. She could feel herself getting lost in the heated kiss, but once again her pride got in the way. So instead, she shoved him away and gave him a light slap, "How dare you kiss me!" Before pulling him back into an even hotter kiss. 

Axl's hands traced all over Y/N's figure, appreciating every curve as if for the first time. Growing frustrated with the flimsy outfit that barely covered her body, he tore it off of her, making her gasp. Axl took the opportunity to slip his tongue into her mouth, as his left hand reached up to grip her breast, his fingers pinching her pebbled nipple. Y/N couldn't help but moan as Axl's lips travelled down to her neck, biting and nipping harshly at the tender flesh. "Somebody... Needs a little reminder... Of who they belong to..." Axl huffed between bites.

"Oh please..." Y/N breathed. "You wish owned me... You're lucky I'm even letting you touch me after what you did to my clothes."

"Well, that could have been avoided... If you'd just learn to behave...."

"Oh, Axl..." Y/N mused, her voice as syrupy as a stack of pancakes. "I know you love it when I'm bad..." Her hand snaked down to the hem of his leather pants and easily slipped in, she stroked his cock gently, the lack of grip left him begging for more.

"Don't you think you've done enough teasing tonight babygirl? It's my turn now." Axl whispered, his hot breath tickling her ear as his thumb gently circled her clit. She moaned softly, her hips bucking into his hand, desperate for more pressure. He ignored the desperate pleas of her hips and pushed her back onto the bed. He crawled on top of her began a trail of sweet nips and kisses from her neck, all the way down towards her stomach until he was right above the place she needed him most. 

"Axl please do something..." Y/N lifted her hips, hoping his lips would finally meet hers.

"I don't if I should sweetheart... Are you going to be good?"

"Yes! Fine! I'll be good whatever, now do something!" 

"Wrong answer doll. You were right, I just love it when you're bad..."

"Axl please!" Y/N wanted to cry from frustration.

Axl chuckled at her cry. "Well, I suppose tonight's behaviour was bad enough." He gave in and finally, she felt the stroke of his tongue. As much as he loved to tease, he'd never let his baby girl go without. He wrapped his lips around her clit and sucked as two fingers pushed themselves into her pulsating hole. 

Y/N gripped his flaming red locks as a means of stability, as the rest of her body thrashed around on the bed. She could feel his fingers running over her g-spot repeatedly, as he relentlessly sucked at the sensitive little knot of nerves. "Fuck, Ax!"

"Oh baby I love when you sing for me..." Axl quickly spoke before immediately reattaching his lips to her clit.

"Axl... I'm... I'm gonna..."

Hearing those words, Axl pulled away and hovered over her once more. "Not so fast doll. If we cum we cum together." Y/N whined at this so Axl kissed her out of reassurance. "I'll make it worth your while, I promise." He smiled and untied his leather pants, allowing his cock to spring out. He stroked himself a few times before lining himself up with her entrance and finally slipping in. They gasped in unison at the pleasurable feeling, both the stretch and tightness. Slowly but surely, Axl began to move, his thrusts deep and hard, just the way Y/N liked it. She flung her arms around him, her red painted nails dug into the flesh of his sculpted back as he sped up his thrusts. Axl rested his forehead against hers. "Say your mine baby... Say it..."

"I'm yours... I'm all yours Axl..." Y/N breathlessly moaned.

"I won't let anyone take you from me... Never... You're mine... All mine... Don't ever forget that...' Feeling a sudden bolt of energy, Axl's thrusts sped up to impossible speeds, leaving Y/N crying out and writhing beneath him. The urge to cum came crawling back as the knot in Y/N's stomach threatened to untie. Axl felt it too, but he made sure to keep his pace. "You're gonna cum for me, baby?"

Y/N nodded, unable to form the words.

"I need a real answer baby, you know that..."

"Yes!"

Axl grinned and leaned down to kiss her neck once more. One nip at her sensitive spot was all it took for Y/N to scream with pleasure as she finally came. Axl bit hard into her flesh to muffle his groans, making Y/N whimper. As they both slowly came back down from their highs, they looked at each other and smiled before sharing one last kiss. He laid down beside her and pulled her close against his chest, smiling when she snuggled into him.

"Axl?"

"Hm?"

"I'm yours... I'm always yours... But I'm my own woman first."

"I know, baby. That's why I love you." Axl kissed her forehead before they finally drifted off to sleep.