IZZY STRADLIN - 8

A LITTLE PATIENCEfluffy smutrequested by sweetgeesussorry this took so long everybody!and sorry to those who were excitedfor the duff and susan smut but ilost my motivation✟

A LITTLE PATIENCE
fluffy smut
requested by sweetgeesus
sorry this took so long everybody!
and sorry to those who were excited
for the duff and susan smut but i
lost my motivation

Y/N was awoken from her slumber by the sweet strums of an acoustic guitar; while she usually hated being woken up, she had an exception for this sort of thing. She knew that when Izzy pulled out his acoustic, it meant he was writing something sweet and gentle, poured directly from his heart, and those were always her favourite songs.

She crawled over to him and wrapped her arms around his back, resting her head on his shoulder; he chuckled and set down the instrument before turning to her and pressing a kiss to her forehead. "Sorry baby, I didn't mean to wake you but I couldn't help myself."

"Oh no Iz, oh please don't stop playing, it was beautiful!" She pleaded, picking the guitar back up. "I love when you bring out the acoustic."

"Oh really?" Izzy moved to sit behind her and adjusted the guitar in her lap, his hands resting over hers. "How about I show you instead?" He moved her fingers to the proper frets and she began to strum mindlessly.

"Izzy you know I can't play for shit." Y/N giggled.

"You know three chords, you'd be surprised at how far just three chords can take you." Izzy's hands never left hers as he gently guided her through the little song. "See you're already picking it up."

"I'm nowhere near as good as you though."

"And without practice, you never will be. Patience, my love, patience. It's the key to success." As Y/N's mindless strumming slowly turned into a melody, Izzy removed his hands and simply watched her as she played for him. He loved watching her when she was so focused on something. He loved how her eyebrows would tilt in thought, and how her lips would open slightly in concentration. He thought this was when she was the most beautiful, but then again he always thought she was beautiful, and he couldn't resist telling her so. "You're so fucking pretty."

Y/N was caught off guard and immediately stopped playing, she turned to him with red cheeks. He chuckled and pulled the guitar off of her lap and set it down on the floor before gently pushing her back against the bed.

"Just so, so pretty..." His calloused hand cupped her cheek gently as he pulled her in for a sweet kiss, and though she was caught off guard for a moment, she kissed back with the same tenderness and passion he was showing her. His hands slipped under her the baby blue nightgown she wore; one kneaded her right breast while the other delicately massaged her pussy. "Mm... no panties sweetheart? So naughty..."