SLASH - 9

BAD OBSESSION (STAND BY ME III)smutrequested by muncher1304warning! sexual harassment,possessive behaviour, breeding and daddy kinkwe gon see slash show y/n how hereally feels in this one so buckle upy'all! no seriously this is long as hell,i don'...

smut
requested by muncher1304
warning! sexual harassment,
possessive behaviour, breeding and daddy kink
we gon see slash show y/n how he
really feels in this one so buckle up
y'all! no seriously this is long as hell,
i don't know why i went off all
they asked for was a rough slash smut
like jesus christ what is wrong with me

It had been a week since Y/N decided to stay with Slash, and while Axl was looking for her, the media was too. In order to stay safe, she remained inside; and it was driving her nuts.

"It's not fair! It's a gorgeous Friday night and everyone gets to go out but me!" She huffed, crossing her arms over her chest.

"It's not that you can't go out, it's a matter of if you're willing to face the consequences. Paparazzi finds you and you'll be on the cover of every tabloid in the city. Axl finds you... You're going home lovergirl." Slash spoke with a slight chuckle. Y/N huffed as she flopped down next to him on the bed, knowing he was right. She knew things would get messy if the paparazzi found her, and she wasn't ready to face Axl just yet. So she was stuck.

Until of course, Slash had an idea.

"I mean... If they didn't recognize you then there wouldn't be an issue."

Y/N perked up at the idea. "So... I go out in disguise?"

"Precisely. I'm sure there's at least something in this house you can turn into a little outfit. Tell you what. If you can find a way to make yourself relatively unrecognizable, I'll take you out."

"Really?!"

"Closet's all yours, sweetheart, go nuts." He winked and smiled as he watched her giddily dig through his clothes. He loved seeing her happy, and if things worked out, he'd be the only one who made her happy from now on.

She'd be all his.

"You don't mind if I change in front of you, do you?" She suddenly asked, catching his attention. He tried to hide the smile that grew on his lips.

"Not at all." He watched as Y/N unbuttoned her jeans and slipped them down to her ankles before kicking them off; she then removed her cropped white tank top which she quickly tossed aside, leaving her in just her bra and panties, which casually matched. He took a moment to appreciate her figure, viewing it as a beautiful sculpture he was lucky enough to witness at that moment before it was covered again by a silk black nightgown that delicately draped over her figure. She finished the outfit off with one of Slash's leather jackets, a floral scarf which she tied around her head, and a pair of shades.