IZZY STRADLIN - 7

WHO'S GONNA DRIVE YOU HOMEfluffrequested by sweetgeesuswarning! super cheesy!i feel like such a celebrity i found somepeople talking about me in a tiktoksection! so shout out to axlgroupie andaxelmckagan on tiktok!✟

fluff
requested by sweetgeesus
warning! super cheesy!
i feel like such a celebrity i found some
people talking about me in a tiktok
section! so shout out to axlgroupie and
axelmckagan on tiktok!

It was about two am when Izzy decided to wake Y/N up from her beauty sleep. He could hardly stand the thought of being apart from her, even if she was literally right there next to him. Consciously she was away from him so in all technicalities she wasn't there. Right? Anyway...

He gently shook her by the shoulder and Y/N shifted uncomfortably before he gave her another shake and she finally awoke. Her lashes batted innocently, washing the sleep away from her eyes as she turned to face him, a lazy grin on her pretty lips.

"Why'd you wake me up loverman?" She mumbled tiredly.

"Let's go for a drive." He whispered.

"Iz, it's the middle of the night!" Y/N protested.

"Actually it's... 2:13. And besides, when has that ever stopped us?" He cocked a brow, though it was hardly visible in the night-darkened room.

Y/N sighed deeply before finally giving in. "Fine. One hour." She tried to look annoyed, but she couldn't hide the smile that grew on her face as she watched Izzy excitedly jump out of bed. She loved how giddy he got at just the idea of spending time with her, she thought it was adorable how a sparkle would come to his eyes when she agreed to one of his silly ideas, so she agreed to them more often than she really would like to.

Izzy quickly pulled on a Rolling Stones t-shirt and a pair of jeans, but just as Y/N was about to dress herself, he stopped her. "Don't, I like that nightgown on you."

"I can't go out in my pyjamas, Iz." Y/N giggled. He really was silly.

"I know," He smiled and tossed her one of his leather jackets. "Just throw this on top."

Y/N shrugged and slipped on the jacket before following Izzy out the bedroom door, down the stairs and finally out the front door, which he held open for her.

"After you, my lady." He said with a cheesy grin which made her giggle.

"Do you actually plan on taking me somewhere or are we just gonna drive around aimlessly for an hour?" She asked as she stepped into the passengers seat.

"Well if you wanna go somewhere I might have an idea of somewhere you might like."

"Where?"

"It's a surprise." He teased, knowing how much it bothered Y/N when he didn't tell her things. As much of a pain as a it was to hear her whine about not knowing what was happening, he adored seeing her face light up when she discovered his plans for her.

They really loved each other, and everything about each other, even the things the other thought to be annoying, and that's what really made their relationship special. They loved each other.

Y/N rested her head on Izzy's arm which sat on the centre console, and snuggled up close to him, making him beam with pride. Here was this gorgeous woman who loved him so much that she clung to his arm as if she was afraid he could disappear at any moment. He considered himself to be the luckiest man in the world.

"We're almost there lovergirl, close your eyes." He told her, making her raise a brow in confusion. "Trust me." He reassured her, she simply nodded and did as she was told, trusting him to keep her safe.

Moments later, they reached their destination.

"Open your eyes, baby."

Y/N's lovely eyes opened to reveal a gorgeous full moon shining over a fantastic view of the city, and the Hollywood sign close beside them. "Oh, Izzy it's... It's beautiful!"

He couldn't help but stare at her as the moon shone in her eyes and made her almost glow with a blue halo. He couldn't believe how incredibly lucky he was to have a woman like her for his own. "Maybe, but it's no where near as beautiful as you, and nothing ever will be."

Y/N turned to him with a look of pure adoration and love for the man beside her. "You really know how to make a girl's heart glow, don't ya, Iz?"

"Nah, I just say the things I feel."

"You've got the heart of a poet my love." Y/N smiled and snuggled up against him as he wrapped an arm around her, holding her close. A comfortable silence washed over them, already knowing what the other had to say. What they had came once in a life time, and they sure as hell weren't gonna let each other go.

Not tonight, not ever.