EMILY MARIE YOU DID WHAT!

JJ was asleep, the tole of being in the final weeks of the last trimester was exhausting. The phone beside her woke her. She groggily reached for it saying "Emily?"

"It's Hotch." The tone of his voice was like ice through JJ's veins instantly waking her up. She felt a strong kick rubbing her hand across her stomach silently apologizing to her daughter.

"Hotch what's wrong?"

"Emily was in a car crash."

Hotch could hear JJ grasp over the phone.

"She has a concussion and is resting. There is a fully gassed Jet with an eager Garcia waiting on the Quantico airstrip. I will see you in an hour."

"Hotch."

"Yes JJ."

"Thank you."

"Be safe."

That was the quietest jet ride Garcia had ever been on. JJ just sat in silence looking out the window gently rubbing her bump.

"JJ are you okay."

"I will be when I see her."

"You need some water."

"Im okay."

"JJ. Do it for her."

"Are you really going to pull that card?"

"I am."

"Fine."

JJ walked into the hospital Derek was leaning against a wall. He saw her walking swiftly to her. He reached out for her and JJ grabbed onto his forearms. Her eyes pleaded. "Come on." He led her to a room.

JJ took a breath pushing opening the to see her wife sitting on the edge of the bed back to the door. Emily turned to the side allowing JJ to see her bloody forehead and arm. JJ gasped a fresh set of tears in her eyes. Emily turned around saying "Oh honey."

JJ walked up to Emily just looking at her. Emily said "I didn't want them to call you baby."

"EMILY MARIE you didn't want to call me?! Your wife. You were in a car crash!"

"I know."

"Im pissed. You didn't want to call your own damn wife."

Emily flinched at her wife's tone "My very beautiful pregnant wife."

"Don't act like me being pregnant has anything to do with this."

"I had everything with you being pregnant."

"I am so beyond pissed at you."

After a few long seconds Emily looked up at JJ like a small child saying "You can hug me."

Emily held her arms open and JJ fell into them tears once again streaking down her face.

JJ sobbed out "I was so scared."

"Shh shh. I know."

JJ pulled away saying "Do you? God Emily I was terrified I would raise our daughter alone."

Emily said "Hey you look at me."

JJ looked deep into Emily's eyes as Emily said "I promise you I will not leave you. Either of you."

"You know you can't promise that. Not with our job."

"I can and I am."

The doctor walked in and said "Hi, I'm Dr. Grady and you are?"

JJ stuck her hand out saying "Im Jennifer. The wife."

"Well as you know your wife has a moderate concussion and a cut on her arm. Emily please just rest. Catch up on some sleep. That whole not sleeping with a concussion is a myth. Emily if you start having vision troubles, your headache becomes worse, you start to lose coordination or at   lose consciousness please go to the nearest hospital."

Emily nodded before saying "Do we have an idea on how long till I'm better?" she motioned to JJ's belly saying "My wife is kind of 38 weeks pregnant and I would like to be back to normal when baby girl arrives."

"I honestly can't tell you. It's different for everyone."

"Ball park Doc."

"You may be a hundred percent or you may be sixty percent"

"Okay thank you."

After he left Emily sat back down grabbing JJs hand pulling her close bringin JJ bump to her eye level. "How is baby girl?"

"She has been very worried about her Mama."

Emily kissed JJ belly saying "Oh baby girl Mama is okay."

"She finally fell back asleep a few minutes ago."

"Lets get my two best girls home."