Christmas

It is two days before Christmas in the Jareau-Prentiss household. The team was coming over like they have every year since the two moved in together on Christmas Eve Eve as they call it. Emily was pulling cookies out of the oven when the door rang.

"Honey can you get that?"

"Yup." Emily opened the door and was narrowly barreled over by Garcia. JJ looked up , seeing her wife stumble back nearly falling over. Garcia ran over.

"Show me."

Wha-"

"The bump shows me the bump!"

JJ reached around her back pulling her shirt tight against her stomach. Apparently that was not good enough for Garcia because she reached down grasping the hem of JJ's pulling it up. Emily was secretly watching the interaction beer in hand as she talked to Derek and Reid. When Garcia reached for JJ's sweater Emily quickly moved to block her wife from the boy's eyes.

"Wow, it's tiny."

"Yes but we sure have a wiggle worm.

Garcia put her hand on JJ belly frowning "I can't feel anything."

"She's carrying inward so I can't feel the baby either." Emily said knowingly

"Do you know what you are having?"

"Not yet."

"What do you think it is?"

"Emily says boy but I say girl."

"I think it's a girl." Garcia smiled.

"Boy!" Derek yelled

"Boy!" Reid yelled

Rossi walked into the room followed by Hotch and Jack.

"È una bambina."

"Emily what did he say?"

"It's a girl according to Papa Rossi."

Hotch's strong voice said "Boy."

Emily walked over to Hotch handing him a beer then went to Jack. She squatted down and whispered something in Jack's ear. The boy's face lit up and he grabbed tightly onto two of Emily's fingers pulling her with him. Hitched watched then looked over at JJ who had a proud smile on her face.

"What is that about JJ?"

"She got Jack something to keep him entertained tonight."

"You two didn't have to do that."

"We know but we wanted to."

Emily yelled "Come on guys!"

The team followed Emily voice walking into the den where a huge hot wheels track was out on the floor. One of the loops was as tall as Jack. Emily was sitting cross legged on the floor, a car in hand while Jack was playing with his new gift.

"How do you expect me to get this home you guys?"

"I can disassemble it easily."

"Jack what do you say?"

He ran up to Emily hugging her neck with his little arms saying "Thank you! Thank you!"

"You are so welcome! It was all JJ's idea."

Jack turned quickly, running into JJ's arms. She quickly picked him up placing the little boy on her hip.

"Thank you! Thank you!"

"Absolutely buddy!" JJ kissed the little boy's cheek.

Jack has always had a little crush on JJ. His face turned red. He put his little hand on JJs chin pushing it away. As she turned her head Jack kissed her on the cheek.