Leaving?

Beginning of the Ian Doyle saga

Emily had seen off ever since she got back from her lunch date with her old friend.

JJ asked "Baby what is up with you?"

"Nothing baby," Emily said emotionless

"Emily."

Emily walked over kissing her wife's cheek saying "Really baby I'm good."

"Emily." JJ grabbed onto Emily's wrist

"JJ. Please."

"Please what? You won't tell me!" Emily's phone beeped and she read it she then left her wife standing in their living room and went upstairs to retrieve her go-bag.

"I'm leaving," Emily said

"What?!" JJ asked, her jaw went slack not knowing what caused the sudden change in her wife's demeanor.

"I have to go."

"What does that mean Emily? Are you not happy? We just had a baby!"

"JJ I really have to go."

"Emily you are not walking out on us!"

Emily pleaded with JJ "Please. JJ trust me. Someone will contact you and will tell you everything soon. I really have to go."

JJ said quietly "Emily you are scaring me, baby."

"Baby I am doing this to protect you two. I really have to go. Please baby for your safety don't talk to the team."

JJ said frantic "What is going on? Why are we not safe? Grace... wha... Em I can't even process what you are telling me.''

"Baby you have to trust me. This will all make sense one day."

"Are you not going to at least tell your daughter bye."

"I did," Emily said sadly then Emily kissed her wife's cheek walking out of their house. She turned back to see tears streaking down JJ's face; it was then she became aware of her own tears.

Emily makes her way to her old apartment. An apartment JJ thought she sold when they got married. Just as she walked in the phone was ringing. It said unknown. She got uneasy and set up a table in front of the door with a vase in front. She sat in the chair gun and a picture of Grace and JJ in hand. Emily whispered into the empty apartment "You have really fucked up this time Emily."