Soccer Games and Gatorade

A/N: Last update of the night! I know my publishing pattern is weird but I am just trying to figure out my college schedule and right now it seems the weekends are the only times I can really sit down and write but hopefully that will change.

Warning: Strong Language

The little family pulled up to the soccer game on a sunny Saturday afternoon. Five-year-old Grace was eagerly waiting in the back seat dressed in the team's red uniform and a pair of classic black Adidas cleats. Emily couldn't tell who was more excited, Grace or JJ. JJ was team captain dressed in a red team shirt, black running shoes, a cap was on her hat with her alma mater hair in a low bun, the side hairs pulled out framing her face, and black high waisted leggings that on any given day would make Emily pass out. They parked in front of field five. JJ turned in the passenger seat asking "Are you excited?!"

Grace shook her head vigorously. JJ smiled climbing out of the passenger seat she went around to the back grabbing her coach's bag, ball bag, and the cooler. She walked to the field Grace holding one hand and the cooler in the other. Emily hung back watching the two. Grace was a beautiful child and she was terrified of when she was older and people tried to date her. She had piercing blue eyes bluer than JJs and long blonde hair that was naturally laced with beach waves. She was lean; she never really had a "chubby baby" faze. The girl was going to shatter hearts with just a look. The same look that made Emily fall for JJ all those years ago. JJ walked over to the bench passing out soccer balls out to the kids that were already there. Emily watched as Grace expertly dribbled the ball between her feet. Just then the familiar sound of an eager Garcia was behind her. She turned around to see Garcia, Reid, Rossi, Hotch, and Tara, Stephen and Lucas." Her heart hurt not seeing her best friend amongst the group anymore. It was a strange but welcomed sight to see them in civilian clothes. Garcia looked over at Grace squealing "Look at her! She's a natural."

Emily nodded proudly "She gets it from her Mom."

The game started and needless to say, Graces was the loudest. JJ would shuffle along the sidelines keeping pace with the refs shouting and clapping like a true pro. "COME ON JOE! WRONG WAY!"

Emily yelled, "REF THAT KID JUST PUSHED ONE OF OUR GUYS!"

"HEY LADY MY SON DIDNT PUSH NO ONE!"

Emily looked over at the unfit angry man fast approaching her. Hotch stepped in front just as the word "Dyke" almost left his mouth. The men of the group quickly blocked/ held Emily back from the man. Hotch growled "You are a small man ti say such a thing at a child's soccer game. FBI SSA Aaron Hotchner the woman you are talking to is one of my best agents her wife is also one of my people. These people holding her back all FBI so unless you want to be arrested right now for assaulting a fed I recommend you turn around walk away and keep your mouth shut."

The man looked at the towering men and brooding Emily before turning and seeing JJ looking curiously at them. He did the smart thing which was to turn around and leave hurling insults under his breath. Luke asked Emily "If I let you go will you kill him?"

Emily laughed "If he looks at my wife's ass one more time I will."

Meanwhile, the boy quickly turned around but lost the ball. Grace quickly took the ball passing it back to the boy. The boy then passed it back to Grace clearly tired. Grace took the ball down the field quickly scoring the winning goal. The whistle blew and Jj threw her arms up yelling "Wahooo"

The whole team stormed the field and Luke picked Grace up, lifting her up onto his shoulders bouncing gently chanting "Grace. Grace. Grace. Grace."

Grace giggled the sweetest laugh rubbing her hand through his hair. JJ came running up to the group, plucking Grace off his shoulders throwing Grace over her shoulder she ran around the field before going back over to the group spinning in circles. JJ moved her from her shoulders to her front saying "More celebration later! You little girl have to go be with your team!"

Grace drunkenly ran over to her team sitting on the grass looking up at her Mom as JJ delivered the after-game speech "Great job, my girls and guys! You guys were so good! Nicole, you stepped up! Sam my man Sam way to dribble. Everyone, please work on your left and right! Grab some snacks out of the cooler then go find your parents no practice this week! You kids deserve your rest!"

Grace came running back to her family juice box and cookies in hand. Emily picked her up saying "Okay cookie monster. No cookies just yet."

"Why Mama?"

"Because we are going to all go get... PIZZA!"

Grace smiled wide Emily put her down and she walked over to Garcia asking "Aunt Pen will you ride with me?"

"Of course my gumdrop! Let's go."

Garcia and Grace walked over to the car. Garcia had her Grace clipped in as JJ and Emily climbed in the front. They weren't even a mile down the road when Emily looked in the rearview mirror to see her daughter sleeping. She went to show her wife but she looked beside her to see her wife asleep in the exact same position.

Garcia whispered, "She's her copy."

Emily smiled "It's freaky sometimes how similar they are."

"You going to tell her what the man said"

Emily whispered "Later. She deserves to be happy a while longer. I'm smart enough to know if I don't tell her she would wring my neck."

"Is this the first-"

"Time it happened? No, and it won't be the last. But we are strong and we will and have raised Grace to understand and respond to small-minded people like that man."

Garcia smiled over at Grace saying "She's a rock star."