Shake

JJ was sitting beside Emily as the two looked over at the grieving mother. She had just lost her daughter to what they believe to be a staged suicide but of course the mother didn't know that.

Emily gently asked "Do you know where your son is?"

"No! Why?"

"We believe he may have been the last person to see your daughter alive."

"BILL GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!"

JJ asked "Mrs. Smith has Bill ever been violent towards his sister."

"They bicker like any old pair of siblings but he didn't hurt no one either. He a good boy ain't ever hurt no fly."

Just then the boy burst into the living room with a large rifle in hand and took hold of JJ arm pulling her close against him as a shield. Emily's eyes were deadlocked on the man as her wife's eyes remained strong.

Emily said "Let her go!" venom dripping off her tongue

"Why? I can kill two with one shot."

JJ said calmly "Why did you do it?."

"She was one of them freaks."

"What do you mean?"

"She was one of those girls that was really sick in the head. Liked other girls."

"She was a lesbian?"

The teen barked "No! She was sick."

What they couldn't see was that Hotch had snuck behind him and had the barrel of the gun pressed against his skull

Hotch said "Let. Her. Go."

When JJ was let go and the man was handcuffed Hotch said to Emily "Go."

Emily nodded, taking her wife.

"What do you need?"

"Take me to the hospital."

"Did he hurt you and I missed it?! Is the baby okay?!"

"Emily please I just need to see her."

Emily nodded running around to the drivers side throwing her sirens on, racing to the hospital. When they arrived she parked in the ambulance bay flashing her badge. They were quickly seated in an exam room. A few minutes later Dr. Montgomery walked in.

"What is going on?"

"There was an incident at the police station. I don't believe she was hurt but can you please just let us see her?"

Dr. Montgomery nodded, going over to JJ. She looked down at her patting her arm and said "Let's look at your little one."

JJ choked out "I...I...I haven't felt her."

Fear was in the young couples eyes.

Dr. Montgomery said gently "She's probably just sleeping. Let me find this princess."

Dr. Montgomery took the wand into her hand, pressing it into JJ's belly. She moved the wand around for quite some time before finally pressing a few buttons. Neither JJ or Emily could watch but at the same time couldn't look away. Fear building up in them with each passing second. Finally the familiar drumming sound of their daughter's heart could be heard.

"Oh thank God!" JJ gasped out.

Emily let out a sob leaning her head down on JJ's chest, eyes closed listening to the sound of their daughters strong heartbeat. JJ ran her fingers through her wife's dark hair.

"Let's go home Em."

The two laid in bed that night. Emily turned to her wife.

"You are staring."

"Well you are beautiful."

"I know that look. What are you thinking?"

"Let's take a trip."

"Like a baby moon?"

"Yeah like a baby moon."

"But what about what your Mom paid for?"

"Ah crap. Well that's in what next weekend so we can take a trip before."

"Where would we go?"

"Anywhere you want."

"When would we go?

"Tomorrow."

"Emily are you nuts?!"

"Just crazy about you." Emily smiled at her wife's glare.

"Quite trying to be smooth and think for a minute."

"You, me and the beach what more do I have to think about?"

"We can't go to the Hamptons house because it's too cold."

"I didn't say anything about the Hamptons."

"Where then?"

"West Palm Florida baby."

"How are we going to get there?"

"Drive."

"Not with this baby bladder. How are we going to find a plane ticket on such short notice?"

"I got my connections baby. Don't worry."

"Fine."

"EEE I'm going to go call Hotch."

Emily jumped up kissing her wife.

When she left JJ placed her hands on her belly saying "Oh little one what are we going to do with your Mama?"

A/N: Im super lame at case stuff but really good at fluff (lol)

Right now Grace is leading on names. Go to the last chapter and vote for the name you want!