Massage

JJ walked upstairs to find her wife laying on the bed in a fetal position. JJ walked around to the side of the bed sitting on the edge. She felt Emily's forehead and was relieved to see that it wasn't hot.

"What's wrong baby?"

"Ugh red dragon."

JJ kissed her forehead and said "Awh baby I'm sorry. Here take off your shirt and flip on your stomach."

"Wha?"

"Take. Your. Shirt. Off. And. Flip. On. Your. Stomach."

Emily groaned and begrudgingly flipped over. JJ went into the bathroom to grab something then she climbed on the bed coming over to straddle Emily before sitting on the back of her knees. She leaned forward unclasping Emily's bra.

"Whatcha doin babe?"

"Shhh just relax."

JJ rubbed some lotion on her hands then went to rubbing all over Emily's back starting at her shoulders then working her way down doing deeper tissue between her dimples knowing that were her body hurt the most when she was on her period. As she rubbed her wife's back Emily let out a loud moan.

"Settle baby."

"I can't help it, your hands are magic."

JJ leaned down kissing her spine saying "You bet."

After a few minutes Emily perked up saying "Okay! Your turn."

JJ shook her head saying "Nope." making sure to pop the P. "Tonight is all about you."

"But I want belly time. Are you really going to deny your daughter her Mama?" Emily groaned

JJ rolled off of her laughing "Fine since you have twisted my arm."

Emily nearly squealed when she flipped her wife over making sure to be gentle. She quickly removed her wife's shirt, her hand quickly gravitated to her small bump like a magnet. At 20 weeks her belly was now obvious to everyone. While Emily loved the intimacy of her being the only one that truly recognized the bump since JJ carried so inward. Emily got a new sense of pride when she would see her wife turn to the side allowing the world to see the human they had created.

"You are so beautiful."

"I am fat."

"Oh my love you could not be more wrong. You have always been the most beautiful thing in this world but oh this pregnancy, our baby rockets you to astronomical levels of beauty."

Emily wiped the tear that ran down her wife's face.

"I love you Emily Marie Jareau-Prentiss."

"And I love you Jennifer Ann Jareau-Prentiss."

She leaned down kissing the bump whispering "You too baby girl Jareau-Prentiss."

JJ ran her fingers through her wife's dark locks saying "She needs a name."

Emily continued to rub locations all over her wife's belly humming in approval.

"Sarah?"

Emily scrunched up her nose.

"Why?"

"Ex-"

"Say no more."

"Luna."

"Emily our child is not the moon."

Pause

"Elizabeth? Or Eliza?"

"While my mother would be elated I don't want that kind of pressure on our child."

"Lorellie?"

"You watch too much tv. How about Roslyn?"

Tears sprung to JJ's eyes. "How about that as her middle name?"

"What's her first name JJ?"

"Oh I got it!"

"Okay does Mommy care to share with Mama?"

"How about ..."

"That sounds perfect."

A/N: Cliff Hanger! What do you think the name should be?

Kate

Grace

Olivia