Retaliation

Based on Season 5 Episode 11

Emily kept a hand on the man to keep him from advancing towards Jenny

As they pulled out Emily sat in the front while Bunting sat in the drivers seat saying "Killed a random woman and kidnapped his kid. Used the same truck. Not the brightest bulb."

Emily replied "He's been locked up for 11 years.He's out of practice."

Bunting asked "Don't they say these guys come out better criminals?"

"Smart ones do."

"You saying I'm dumb?" Dale said impatiently

Emily turned back to him saying "You're impatient, angry.You took your own kid just to get back at your ex."

"You got it all figured out. He said annoyed

"Well, your ex-wife said..."

Dale interrupted saying "she was a liar. And I should have killed her.

"Like you killed Stacy Ryan? Why did you do it?"

"You wouldn't understand."

Emily said "Try me." when he didn't respond Emily turned her attention back to the detective saying "Here's what I don't get about this guy."

The Bunting asked "What's that?"

"His whole life he's a thief, he comes out of prison a murderer."

"He killed an innocent woman."

Dale said "How do you know she's innocent?"

Bunting said annoyed, "You stabbed her and threw her out of a truck. What the hell did she ever do to you? You know, what I don't get is why you couldn't just appreciate the freedom. You could have holed up in that cabin a long time, enjoyed the quiet. But some people just need the distractions.You probably got used to all that madness when you were locked up."

Dale said "It's madness for the sheep to talk peace with a wolf."

Bunting said "That sounds like something my daddy would say."

Emily knowingly said "Thomas Fuller."

Dale coldly asked "You impressed?"

Emily said flatly "I'm surprised. So you're the wolf."

"You have no idea."

Emily said annoyed "There it is. That ego. You know, for one second, you were unpredictable. But you can't help yourself. You gotta talk a big talk. But just so you know, that's boring. Hey, what was that? Sit up."

Dale groaned "Oh, I'm gonna be sick."

Bunting asked "-What's going on?"

Emily said "- I don't know."

Bunting: I'm gonna pull over.

Dale moaned "Oh, I'm gonna be sick."

Emily asked "Can you turn the light on?"

Dale moaned "I'm gonna be sick."

Bunting said annoyed "Oh, what the hell?"

Dale said "Ohh! Am I still boring?"

"What?" Emily asked baffled

Dale asked "Am I boring?!"

Just then the car was struck and sent tumbling down the bank. At that moment the world seemed to slow. Emily was disoriented but her eyes widened at the sight of Dale strangling the detective.

Emily groaned "Ahh..."

Dale: "Where are the keys? Uhh!"

Emily: "Oh, wait! I'm a federal agent! I have a prisoner in here who's just killed this officer!"

Unknown Male said "I knew it. You are one committed son of a bitch."

Dale whined "Ohh! Oh, my arm!"

Emily said "No, no, that's the prisoner! What are you doing?"

Dale shouted "Uhh! Give me the gun."

Unknown Male said "What? What's wrong with you? You killed a cop?"

Dale said "- Give me the gun."

Unknown Male exclaimed "- She's a fed."

"Look, she knows there's two of us now."

"You're gonna need stitches."

"I'm not going to the hospital."

Unknown Male: "There's a lot of blood. Put pressure on it. You're gonna be alright."

Dale said "Give me the gun. Come on, give me the damn gun!"

Unknown Male: Get in the truck! Come on! Come on!

Uhh! groaned

Emily climbed out of the car firing at the truck as it drove off with the two men. She stumbled of the bank exhausted.

"Men are more ready to repay

an injury than a benefit,

because gratitude is a burden

and revenge a pleasure." Tacitus.

Morgan exclaimed "Pull over. That's one of us. Pull over. Prentiss! Ohh. What the hell happened? Are you all right?"

Emily pointed at the carnegie saying "Bunting's down there. He's dead."

Morgan asked "Where's Schrader?"

"He's gone. It was a... a big... truck, New York tags,Uh, victor alpha 737. They went northbound about 10 minutes ago."

Morgan said upset "Son of a bitch got away."

Emily said exhaustion thick on her voice "He's got a partner."

Morgan said "Let's get you to the hospital."

"Come on Im fine."

No you are not."

"Please don't call JJ. I don't like her and the baby stressing."

"I'm going to call the team and I am not making that promise. I don't want your wife to kill me."

Meanwhile in the precinct

First case back, we won, and you'll be home for breakfast. Rossi said while he and Hotch worked on organizing all the files.

Hotch said "We never figured out why Schrader killed Stacy Ryan. She had no connection to his daughter or his ex-wife."

Jordan walked in determined saying "There's been an accident. Emily's

in the hospital, Bunting's dead."

Reid asked "Is she all right?"

"She has a concussion."

Hotch asked "- Is Morgan with her?"

"- Yeah."

Hotch said "Rossi call Garcia to get a plane ready for JJ while l call JJ"

A/N: Ooo cliff hanger! Second part will be out tomorrow! Don't forget to go to the chapter "Massage" and vote for the baby name you want!