🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 15.ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏꜱᴘɪᴛᴀʟ ᴠɪꜱɪᴛ

-----♔♕♔-----

What happened to (Y/n)..?

She was there...and yet...

Yashiro's mind flashed to (Y/n) running to her and getting hit in the back.

No...(Y/n) wanted to help me but she can't.

I'm sure Hanako-Kun will save me...

I'm sure...

-----♔♕♔-----

"Heeey. Wake up" a voice sounded, pulling Yashiro away from whatever she was thinking about. "Mm...?" Yashiro groaned, rubbing her eyes to adjust to whatever is in front of her.

"Oh! You're awake!"

Natsuhiko leaned in and held up Yashiro's chin with a smile, "Good morning princess~"

To only get hit in the face with Yashiro's head.

Yashiro gasped at what she had done and immediately backed away from the male stuttering apologies, "I-I'm sorry! You startled me!" Natsuhiko only sighed and held his forehead in pain, "I'm used to it..."

Yashiro's mind wandered off again and Natsuhiko raised an eyebrow at the girl. "Nene-chan? What's wrong?" Hearing him calling her, she immediately jolted back into reality and shook her head, "N-Nothing!"

"Anyways...what happened to us? The room sank and...is this...a boundary?"

Yashiro looked around, multiple doors floating around Natsuhiko and Yashiro, and yet not a single sign that shows that it was the way out.

"Not quite a boundary I'd say."

Yashiro perked up at the new voice and started searching around, "Hanako-Kun? Is that you? Where are you?" Small footsteps were heard and Yashiro looked down to only see a mokke holding on to a radio with the number 7 on it.

"Hello Yashiro," the radio spoked.

Even Natsuhiko was amazed as he looked at the radio in awe...

"And if you're there...that means you have been tricked again huh? I take my eyes off you for a second and you're off after some hot guy or supernatural..."

"It's such a handful having you as an assistant" Hanako laughed and Yashiro could feel herself getting teary-eyed as she held onto the radio, "Hanako-Kunnnn. They tricked me! I was at a tea party and Seiko was there too...so I let my guard down and-"

"What do you have to say to me?" Hanako interrupted and Yashiro looked down. "I'm sorry I let them trick me..."

Hanako nodded from the place where he was before remembering Yashiro's words. "...(Y/n)was there too..." he paused for a second before frowning.

"Now...I don't know how long this device can last but where you are right now isn't the near shore. the far shore or a boundary. It's a place that's nowhere. This place can take you anywhere. You see those doors right? All of them lead to somewhere...there should be one that leads you to our world. When you find it, you'll have to tell me what happened there and what happened to (Y/n) as well..."