🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 16. ꜰᴇᴀʀ

-----♔♕♔-----

Something was wrong with her.

Something was controlling the pain in her head.

(Y/n) had realised that when she was sitting with Yashiro and the others.

That hooded person was...nicely hidden beneath his cloak so it was somewhat impossible to tell his or her identity...but every time she seemed to revive a memory, the hooded person just needed to wave his or her hand and the thought seemed to be replaced with something else.

Every time she tries to recollect the thoughts, the pain will come and hurt her again.

And yet...even when the hooded figure isn't with her, she still felt the pain.

So that leads to one thing.

The hooded person wasn't the source of her pain.

It was something on her.

It could hear her thoughts so the only solution to keep it at the bay was to not think at all.

She tried her best not to think about a way to escape and focused on the clock on the wall.

Tik

Tok

Tik

She frowned and sat on the bed. This was making her lose patience..she needed to know what happened when she didn't have control of herself.

The pain deemed as if it wanted her to know what happened. Her eyes widened and she hurriedly walked towards the door and swung it open and ran down the hallway to where the others should be.

Before her hand touched the doorknob, it opened by itself, and there stood Kei staring at her in surprise.

"(N/n)?" (Y/n) quickly grab his hands, "Kei! Listen. Something's controlling me...! I...I'm afraid I did something wrong..." Kei frowned and bent down to look at the girl, "Something?" (Y/n) nodded and Kei hummed before pulling the girl with him.

"Let's go see what happened then."

-----♔♕♔-----

Following Kei to a door, she stepped inside with him and there she was. Standing in the middle of the room where she was with Yashiro previously. She was in the middle of all these...memories? She didn't know.

Seeing what she did, her hands moved to her mouth and her mouth hung open. "I...did those-?" (Y/n) mumbled as she looked back at Kei who was avoiding eye contact. "Yea...I couldn't stop you..."

That was a lie.