🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 18. ɴᴏ.1

Warning :

MANGA SPOILERS

-----♔♕♔-----

"(N/n) how are you feeling now?" Teru asked as the girl walked beside him quietly. He had enough of the silence and decided to start a conversation.

"Teru listen."

The girl stopped and so did Teru. He looked behind him and stared at the girl curiously. "You...know about the first school mystery right?" (Y/n) asked softly and Teru frowned but nodded.

"The clock keeper that can move time forward... I met her." (Y/n) continued, staring at the blonde hair boy with serious eyes. She started playing with her fingers, "She managed to move my time forward...but I managed to push her off..." Teru's eyes widened and he rushed to the girl, "What age are you at now?!" he exclaimed, grabbing the girl's shoulder. The girl flinched at the sudden contact but replied nevertheless, "16 or 17 I guess...? I look the same though..." the girl grumbled, a bit disappointed her future self didn't grow in height.

"That's...good..." Teru sighed, relieved the girl wasn't close to the age where she was said to be destined to die. (Y/n) flashed him a small smile. Teru smiled back and ruffled the girl's hair. "Come on (N/n). Let's go!" Teru said, turning around and continuing walking.

As soon as he turned around, (Y/n)'s smile dropped. She looked to her left and glanced at the window. Her eyes widened at her reflection before she slowly stepped back and ran towards Teru.

Maybe her eyes were playing tricks on her.

Maybe...

Because instead of seeing herself, she saw a boy who had (e/c) eyes and his hair was a darker shade of (h/c). The boy was wearing a mask and yet (Y/n) could recognise him due to the similar bracelet he was wearing on his wrist.

(Y/n) shook her head as she continued running. It was probably an illusion...but why...did her brother look like that...?

-----♔♕♔-----

"Oh but! I might have heard just one thing. The middle one of the clock keepers...is apparently hiding out as one of the students at the school." Hanako stated and Kou gasped. "A student!?"

Hanako nodded, "Yup! So if we find this person..."

"We can convince them to stop the pranks!" Yashiro interrupted and Hanako turned to look at Yashiro, "Oh, no...We can beat the snot out of them first to lure the first and third out of hiding~" Hanako laughed sadistically.

"But how can we find them? There are more students here than you can shake a stick at." Kou mumbled and Hanako grinned. "Don't worry. I think I have an idea of who we are looking for. No matter how well they blend in, a school mystery leveled supernatural would have a hard time hiding his or her identity from other supernaturals." Yashiro's eyes widened before it shifted to a confused look.

"Do you think Seiko's...you know...I haven't seen her for a long time and whenever I go to the garden, she's never there.." Hanako thought for a while before shrugging. "I had my suspicions for a long time but I'm not really sure...oh and...."