🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 10.ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢꜱ

------♔♕♔------

"I..who? Where? What..." (Y/n) stammered as her eyes widened at the trio in front of her. Tsukasa chuckled and twirled around the girl. "You know what I'm talking about Seiko ~"

(Y/n) bit on her lips anxiously as she had not expected this random stranger to know this fact and even said it out in front of two students who go to her school...

"I hope you won't reveal that to anyone." (Y/n) said coldly as she glared at Tsukasa right in the eye and the boy grinned. "Of courseee~" (Y/n) frowned before deciding to trust the three with her secret.

"Alright then. Tsukasa right?" the said boy's grin grew wider and he nodded enthusiastically "That's right!" (Y/n) gave him a small smile before realising there was another male in the room. "Sorry. And you're...?"

The male gasped dramatically, "I've been noticed!" his actions made (Y/n) laugh and he laughed with the girl. "I'm Hyuuga Natsuhiko!"

------♔♕♔------

"What do you mean by (Y/n) got taken?! That's like the...i don't know...second time?" Akane mumbled as he paced around in the student council room with Teru watching him. Teru shrugged his shoulders, "She'll be fine. Everytime this happens, she'll somehow come back safe and sound without a single scratch."

"She better be. Even though she got a bodyguard, I don't trust him to ensure her safety..." Akane replied darkly and Teru smiled.

"Are you jealous? Anyways...don't you have to continue the report?" Teru asked and Akane froze at the dark aura surrounding the president before nodding his head and going back to do what he was originally doing.

Staring at Akane work, Teru sighed and looked out the window...

" (Y/n) (L/n)...just how many people have you attracted?"

------♔♕♔------

+* WITH (Y/N) *+

"You guys seem to be having fun changing rumors'' (Y/n) mumbled as she sipped her tea, sitting next to Sakura who shrugged, "I don't know...it's okay i guess..." Sakura replied. (Y/n) pursed her lips, "...but with the rumors changing, a lot of supernaturals are..." her voice trailed off.

"ah..." Sakura mumbled as sipped her tea.

Tsukasa stared at the duo in front of him while Natsuhiko joined in the conversation at random moments telling her something he did which made the girl giggle. He pouted before clinging onto (Y/n) and placing his chin on her hair.

Sakura and Natsuhiko frowned at the boy's action but didn't say a thing as they knew how Tsukasa is when he doesn't get what he wants and kept quiet. They liked the (h/c) haired girl at first glance and the fact that she wasn't hating on them even though they were changing the rumors made her even more likable.