🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 26. ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ

(a/n): omg hi do you rmb me after so long? im so sorry. 

i've been busy with school work and exams after the last update and now i'm just feeling mentally dead but hi i'm back 

warnings: mentions of blood and manipulation(?)

------♔♕♔------

Happy laughter filled the air as two girls sat underneath a tree, one making a flower crown with the flowers gathered beside her while the other played with her hair. A maid stood somewhere near them, sweeping the floor as she hummed to herself.

'What a nice sight to see...I rarely see them together but it turns out their relationship is as good as mine and my siblings!' the maid thought as she chuckled to herself.

But alas, peace between the two has never been allowed.

For the parents of the two girls came and their mother immediately pulled away the girl, causing her undone braid to return back to its normal state while their father stood in front of them, as if he was protecting the other two from the child standing in front of them.

"F-Father..? Mother??" Their mother smiled down at the child beside her and bent down, "Listen Hana. Your sister is dangerous...stay away from her." Hana's eyes widened and she hurriedly pushed her mother's hands off her shoulders.

"Kareru-nee isn't dangerous!" Upon hearing this, Kareru opened her mouth to speak when a soft cough could be heard and a chill went up her spine. She slowly stared up at her father who glared down at her, warning her.

"Hana..." their mother let out a small sob as tears rolled down her face, "Oh my dear child..." Seeing this, their father grabbed Kareru's hands and immediately started dragging Kareru off.

"You." Jumping at the sudden call, the maid turned to the man in front of her and bowed down, "What can I help you with sir?" The man stared down at the woman, "You're new aren't you?"

"Huh..? Yes I am." nodding, their father dragged the maid off along with Kareru, leaving his wife and daughter behind.

"Mother...Why are you crying?" walking forward, Hana reached her hands out to wipe her mother's tears when her hands were grabbed in a desperate manner. "Hana! Listen to me...! You! Are a daughter of the god! They gave you a beautiful gift! So stop playing with that damn cursed child you call sister!"

"G-Gift?..." her mother smiled brightly at the girl's words, "That's right darling. The gift to heal and regenerate. Isn't that amazing?" Looking down at her hands, Hana blinked, "I can heal..."

Smiling even brighter, her mother nodded her head, "Yes! Yes! So be a dear and stop being near Kareru okay???"

Placing her hands on her mother's cheeks, Hana gave her mother a close-eyed smile.

------♔♕♔------