🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 25. ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴏɴ

(A/n): inspired by a meme i saw :>

TW: violence, slight cursing [ i'm not good at writing fighting scenes at all ]

-----♔♕♔-----

Teru stared at the unconscious girl who was lying on the bed in the infirmary, his head resting on the side of the bed. He sighed, "No.7 I know you're there." He sat up and looked behind him, "You're aura is too strong to go unnoticed you know."

"..." Hanako floated out from where he was hiding but still stood a few metres away from the blonde exorcist. Teru, noticing his actions, smiled. "What's wrong? I'm not going to exorcise you you know..." Hanako chuckled, his voice slightly trembling, "That would have been believable if your hand isn't hovering around your sword.."

Teru pretended that he didn't hear the boy's statement and his attention was soon drawn by a quiet and rapid breathing coming from the (h/c) girl. His sharp eyes detected sweat rolling down her neck and her face was scrunching into a frown.

"Is she sick..?"

Teru looked up at the Hanako who had floated closer but still kept a safe distance between them. He was staring at the girl lying on the bed before reaching out to touch her forehead. Teru blinked, before reaching up to touch the girl's forehead as well. He retracted his hands after a while and sighed, "Probably a nightmare..."

He sat back down, furrowing his brows in worry while Hanako stared at the girl. He turned around and slowly walked off, making Teru look up at him, surprised. He could tell the supernatural was attached to (Y/n) so he was shocked to see him leaving her in this state.

Hanako stopped in his tracks before turning around, a small smile on his face. "I can't do anything can I..?" His smile dropped and he pulled his hat down before walking away, his voice cold this time. "Anyways, I have to deal with a cockroach that has been bothering me for a while."

Teru stared at the boy disappearing before jumping as a figure tackled him onto the floor while holding a katana to his neck.

His head hit against the floor and he groaned in pain before squinting his eyes open to see who it was.

(E/c) and (inverted/e/c) eyes stared back at him and his eyes widened. (If your oc/you have heterochromia eyes, then let it both be their inverted colour)

"(N-N/n)..?"

-----♔♕♔-----

The said girl glared at the boy in front of him before pushing the katana closer, making the cool metal come in contact with his skin. He gulped, his own weapon was pushed to the side and when he tried to reach for it, vines shot out and stopped him.

"I'm he-wha- Hey!"

(Y/n) was suddenly pulled off Teru which made the boy look up in surprise. His eyes widened as he saw Tsuchigomori holding (Y/n) up with his right and bringing her katana away from her in his left hand.