goodbye

haha..heyy??

I'm sorry.

I know I updated recently stating that I'll continue this when deep down I know I most probably won't. I've been planning for future chapters while being on haitus and honestly I was never satisfied with the ideas I had, they were changed constantly which leads to a messier storyline.

Believe me when I say this story holds a special place in my heart. 'Who is she?' is the first book I have ever written and it got me thinking, "Hey! Writing is fun. Maybe I'll become a writer in the future?" But as time pass, it just became mentally draining, writing no longer became fun to me and I have simply lost the spark. 

I guess me writing the 'update' chapter was because I wanted to escape studying for my finals but right after the finals, I can't help but feel a sense of guilt when I remembered the promised I made to all of you. That I'll return and complete this book.

I started this book a few years ago. I was young that time and I had no idea what I was doing or writing at all. I had no idea how to plan a good storyline and rereading it just made me cringe. (a lot) 

But! 

Writing this book has been fun. I enjoyed reading your comments and the support I have gotten was definitely heartwarming. If it wasn't for all of you, 'Who is She?' might not have made it this far. 

As a goodbye gift, I'll show you what was planned for the entire part 2 of this story. Things have changed alot bcs past me did not plan anything for this story when she started. I thought referring to the manga would make it easier for me :[

------♔♕♔------

STORY PLANS (its gonna be longg + manga spoilers)

The first chapter for part 2 (chapter 27) would have mostly been a filler. (Y/n) would have been MIA, she won't be present for the mirror arc. But it would be her having a conversation with Kareru (Hana's twin) It would then be revealed that when hers and Hana's soul was one. So along with Hana's soul inside (Y/n), she has Kareru's as well. But it was weak.

So a deal was made, where Kareru lend her powers to (y/n) in exchange for nothing (bcs it's not like Kareru had much to give :v)

kei would disappear and kareru would appear from here onwards.

Anyways, moving on.

The festival arc (after the mirror arc basically)

(Y/n) would still be skipping school so she won't be joining the hanako, kou and yashiro in their supernatural festival. However, she would be meeting Teru at the festival (outside the school)

She and Teru would talk, reminiscing about old times where (Y/n) would secretly drag Teru out because she knows he doesn't really have a childhood. The conversation would soon move to her absence from school.

(y/n) tells Teru about Kareru. About the dreams she has been having. She also told him about the deal she made and Teru felt that it was weird and (y/n) would just smile and say: "That's why, when the time comes, if things go south...can you be the one to stop me?"

Teru would be reluctant but he still agreed nonetheless for her sake.

Tbh im just stating the main ideas I had 

Kareru would be bonding with (y/n), helping (y/n), lending her powers etc. Sometimes she takes control of (y/n)'s body to help her fight, she teaches (y/n) some skills as well.

Basically building trust

(Y/n) already feels a sense of trust towards Kareru since she shares the same face as Hana, she unconsciously trust Kareru ykyk.