🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 14. ᴀ ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ

------♔♕♔------

"(L/n)-san and Akagi-Kun are absent today?"

Yashiro's homeroom teacher asked his class and they all nodded...though Yashiro noticed that the other vice-president was frowning. She continued staring at him and Akane, realising someone was watching, quickly looked around which made Yashiro turn back to her books.

It was soon lunch break and Yashiro stayed in her seat as she wasn't really hungry at the moment, She was worried for her (h/c)haired friend as she remembered how she collapsed in the middle of class the day before...she also remembered how Hanako-Kun ran off to somewhere without saying anything..

Yashiro sighed and slumped down.

"Nene-chan!"

Yashiro jolted back up after hearing her Aoi's voice and looked up to see Aoi smiling giddily at her. "Guess what? You've been summoned by a hot upper-classman!" Aoi stated before pointing to the doorway where a crowd of girls stood there.

As Yashiro was dragged forward by Aoi, she couldn't help but let her mind wander off who it was...'Maybe (Y/n) asked whoever that is to come to me..?' Yashiro wondered but her thoughts were soon cut off when she heard a very familiar voice but her mind just couldn't think of who it was.

"Would you...mind going out with me?"

------♔♕♔------

'I can't believe I just followed him...'

But after a few moments of introduction, Yashiro finally knew some things about him.

1) He's in second-year class B

2) His hobbies are fishing and karaoke

3)His name is Natsuhiko Hyuuga

And as they were trading contact info, Yashiro couldn't help it but feel hopeful when Natsuhiko said that there was someone who wanted to meet her.

'Maybe it's (Y/n)! Wait...but she's sick...'

The thought made the girl snap out of her fantasy. She sighed but soon noticed something was...off...

Gulping, Yashiro slowly looked up to see Natsuhiko holding a goldfish bowl.

Fidgeting, Yashiro backed away from Natsuhiko as he inched closer with the bowl still in his hands. She didn't seem to notice another presence behind her and only when she bumped into the person, she soon realised she had fallen into a trap.

She could feel the coldness of the water as it made contact with her skin, clothes, hair...drenching her completely.

"..." the person who poured the water silently stared at Yashiro who was now a fish flopping on the wet floor. She bent down and soon made eye contact with Yashiro, her purple eyes dull, "Ne...Nene-chan...it must suck haven't this curse huh?" (Y/n) asked as she smiled at the girl.