🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 21. ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ

"Undecided...fate? Wha...?" Kou looked at everyone who was wearing solemn expressions and frowned. "C'mon! Tell me! What's happening to (Y/n)-neesan?!" Kou was closed to tears now.

What is happening? Why is no one telling him anything?? Does his brother know about this?

Multiple questions swam in his head and his eye darted around but no one wanted to look at him.

Hanako sighed, "Turn the school's time back. To...before she ran away." Kako nodded as he took out his pocket watch. "Well...it was one of our own that caused all this ruckus..."

"And it's been a while since I've moved time so much." the old man stated.

Kou's eyes went wide, "This sound..! Mirai giggled and jumped out of Kako's hands, "Gramps can turn back time! But it's too bad. It'll be like none of this ever happened." Kou looked at Akane, "Y-You mean my m-memories...?" Hanako smiled, "Everything you learned...will be wiped clean from your brain."

Upon hearing this, Kou tackled Hanako onto the floor. "No..! (Y/n)-neesan..s-she! I want to help her! S-She's been with me ever since I was a kid...she was here every time I needed comfort...so please! Let me help her!" the boy shouted.

Akane, hearing the sincerity in the blonde boy's voice, sighed. "From the day I accepted this watch..I have used it for (Y/n) and only (Y/n). But seeing how you're one of her...f-f-f...favourite!" he took in a deep breath to calm himself. "Favourite person...I'll make this exception to stop your time while time is being changed back."

-----♔♕♔-----

"So everything's back to normal?" (Y/n) asked as she looked out of the window and at the students playing below. Akane nodded, "And everyone knows by the way," (Y/n) hummed in response, "That's..nice. I guess my plans went right." Akane frowned and bonked the girl's head, "What do you mean by plan?? You planned to have your time moved forward??" (Y/n) smiled, "Yep!"

"(Y-Y/n)-chan!"

The two turn around to see Kou and Yashiro walking towards them. (Y/n) waved while Akane nodded in acknowledgment. "(Y/n)-neesan!" Kou went forward and tackled the girl into a hug and the force almost made the girl lose her balance if it weren't for Akane helping her.

"Is something wrong?"

Kou shook his head and buried his head in the girl's neck while she just patted the boy softly. Yashiro stared in amusement and jealousy as the blonde hair boy still didn't let go. She looked down, 'It must be nice to be that close....' Yashiro looked up again and saw (Y/n) staring at her. She jumped in surprise while (Y/n) smiled warmly.

"C'mon Yashiro."

Yashiro gasped before walking forward and hugging the (h/c) haired girl tightly.

(Y/n) hummed a soft tune as she drew circles with her fingers on both of Kou and Yashiro's backs. "You two must have known huh? I'm sorry for making you two worried.."

Akane's eyes were twitching at the sight and his brows were furrowed which of course didn't go unnoticed by (Y/n). "Aww come here Akane!" (Y/n) gestured for the boy to join the group hug. "I have plenty of love to give!" the boy of course didn't reject the girl's offer. Even if he dislikes sharing the hug with others, at least he still had a hug.

"I'm glad everything's back to normal. Let's call it-"

"Even? I'm afraid we can't do that."