🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 17. ʟɪᴇꜱ

"(N/n)!"

(Y/n) blinked at the sudden voice that had disrupted her peace and quiet. No matter how many times, she had told the red-head to stay away from her, he always came back. The girl looked down at her hands and walked away quickly.

She was feeling really uneasy now. The feeling of fear was hard to fight.

It was as if she could throw up anytime and her hands and feet were cold to touch. The guilt of avoiding her friends was suffocating her as well.

'How long has it been since I talked to Teru...? Or Akane...Nene-chan...Kou...'

The feeling was really horrible. It just makes the girl want to break down and cry. She just felt like shunning out everyone she knew, her mother included.

The girl groaned in frustration, 'What happened to me...?'

-----♔♕♔-----

Yashiro's thoughts wandered off as she walked beside Aoi to go back to their classrooms to prepare for their lesson. A certain (h/c) hair girl was already ahead of them, walking alone. She was saddened that her crush had been ignoring her for the past few days. 'Maybe (Y/n)-chan is feeling guilty about that time...!' Yashiro thought to herself, "Yeah...that's the most reasonable answer..."

'Then why hasn't she said anything to her...?'

"What's the most reasonable answer Nene-chan?"

Yashiro jumped at the sudden voice and she looked up to see her best friend staring at her with a look of concern. "N-Nothing..." Aoi stared at the girl and smiled, "How about I tell you a rumor?? Those always make you feel better right?"

Yashiro gave the girl a small smile and nodded.

"It's school mystery No.1 this time. The three clock keepers..."

-----♔♕♔-----

There's a big old clock somewhere in the school.

That clock itself is time itself - The time that flows through the school...if you move the hands of that clock, the school's time is in your commands

But you see...there are three guards watching over this special clock. They are known as the clock keepers who represents, past, present, and future.

If anyone touches the clock without their permission...your soul will be taken by the clock keepers.

-----♔♕♔-----

"There you have it! It's quite popular these days~" Aoi giggled while Yashiro gulped. "Is...Is that so?"

Halfway through the storytelling, she had recalled how Aoi's rumors always come true no matter what. 'Don't' tell me this one will...' Yashiro sweatdropped. Aoi stared at the girl in silence before deciding to speak again.

"Nene-chan..."

Yashiro looked at the indigo-haired girl and raised an eyebrow, "I'm sorry...what's up?" Aoi looked around before staring at Yashiro straight in the eye. "Actually I..."

"I..."

A scream interrupted her.

The two rushed forward to see what happened and just when they reached the classroom, they saw Akane rush in. "(N/n)!!"

Everyone gasped and both Yashiro and Aoi finally saw what the others had seen. Their classroom had suddenly turned ancient and right in the middle of everything, lied their (h/c) haired classmate, unconscious. Everything was dusty and the windows were broken...