🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 8. ᴛʜᴇ 4ᴘᴍ ʙᴏᴏᴋꜱᴛᴀᴄᴋꜱ

-----♔♕♔------

'I can't believe Kei's here...it's a pity nii-chan isn't but ahh it's kinda embarrassing..I can't believe he saw me at my weakest...a side I hardly show...'  feeling her cheeks go warm, (Y/n) internal self screamed and she looked at the floor, 'I fell asleep too...well...that doesn't matter now..but...'

'...why must it end this way...'

A boy with platinum blonde hair was walking beside the (h/c) haired girl as they advanced towards their class, ignoring everyone who stopped and stared.

"He's so handsome! It almost rivals Minamoto-kun!" , "Huh?? But I think Minamoto-Kun's hotter!"

"Ehh? Whose that???"

Kei laughed to himself and (Y/n) deadpanned. Apparently, Kei had the ability to pretend to be a human...she sighed.

She was perfectly content with him being a supernatural but he insisted on being human. He wasn't even bound to the school even though he died in it...

Although he was 'human', he had no warmth in his body..so that's the reason why a jacket was forced onto him by (Y/n).

"(Y-Y/n)-chan!" Yashiro tackled the girl into a hug, "Y-You're okay!! Hanako-Kun told me everything!" she cried and (Y/n) smiled, "Of course Nene-chan! Kei here rescued me."

"But Nene-chan..what do you mean by 'Hanako-kun told you everything? He wasn't there though..."

Yashiro raised an eyebrow, "Huh...and Kei...?" she slowly looked beside (Y/n) and her eyes met purple ones which made her go red in the face. "A-Ah! I'm sorry I didn't see you there!" Yashiro apologised as she bowed down to Kei.

Kei smiled, 'Ahh the girl who's helping Hanako...' he thought. "Nice to meet you. I'm Akagi Kei." Yashiro sucked in a breath, "I-I'm Yashiro Nene!! Nice to meet you too Akagi-kun!" Kei raised an amuse brow at the girl's embarrassed reactions while (Y/n) blinked innocently.

"Anywaysss (N/n) I have to go settle the paperwork. You two have fun~!" Kei said as he put his hands inside his jacket pockets and walked off, humming. The two stared at him walking away, "Akagi-Kun's name seems familiar (Y/n)-chan..." Yashiro mumbled and (Y/n)'s eyes widened.

"It's nothing..! Oh! Nene-chan! Have you heard any new rumors yet?" (Y/n) questioned, changing the subject instantly. Yashiro thought for a while, "Someone told me about a fifth mystery...but I know nothing about it." the girl said as she recalled her encounter in the library with a lime-haired girl.

"Ohh you mean the 4 pm Bookstacks?" Yashiro's eyes brightened. "You know it??" (Y/n) nodded as the two entered their classroom and towards the (h/c) haired girl's seat.

Of course she knew about it. With her father being overseas and all, she didn't really have a father figure since young...he left for work when she was..5..? Or maybe 6. She doesn't remember. And the fifth mystery, someone who also knew about her other identity stayed by her and slowly guided her to be a mystery..she was still learning but she knew the basics.

Long story short, he was practically like a father to her...even though he did leave her a few days ago but that turned out fine...