🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 4.ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪꜱᴀᴋɪ ꜱᴛᴀɪʀꜱ

(a/n): reminder to whoever reading this! you are loved <3

[ totally random but i hope it makes some people happy ]

------♔♕♔-------

"Yashiro-san! Do you want to eat lunch together? I asked Aoi too but she said she was busy.."

Yashiro looked up from her seat and came face to face with (Y/n) who was standing in front of her table, a bento in her hands. Yashiro opened her mouth to speak but no words came out as she stared at the girl.

"Ya..shiro-san?" Yashiro jumped out of her daze and immediately nodded, "S-Sure! (L/n)-san!"

------♔♕♔-------

'..this is awkward...' Yashiro thought as she ate her lunch beside (Y/n) who seemed to be happy just sitting next to Yashiro while eating.

"You know..Yashiro-san. I'm really happy that you want to eat with me.." (Y/n) admitted as she turned to look at Yashiro, who immediately went red when she heard the girl's words. "Usually you just go red and run off whenever you see me looking..so I thought..." (Y/n)'s voice trailed off for a few seconds before she turned back, "But I'm glad you're here Yashiro-san!"

When Yashiro heard the girl's words, her feeling of awkwardness immediately left her. She was relieved that (Y/n) was happy with her presence and that she didn't see her as a weirdo or anything.

"Oh I forgot! This is quite random..uh..." (Y/n) looked down and fumbled with her bento before placing it beside her, closing it. "Would you..perhaps like to hear a story..?" Yashiro stared at the girl and she could feel her cheeks slowly getting warm.

'Ahh her shy expression just makes her adorable-' Yashiro awed, "Call me Nene..! We're friends now right?" Yashiro froze when she heard the words that just left her mouth. 'Oh my godd. I can't believe I just assumed that after this (L/n) will see me as her friend! And she just asked whether I wanted to hear a story right??'

"Oh uhm! D-Don't mind what I just said! You wanted to tell me a story right??" Yashiro exclaimed. "..." (Y/n) reached forward and took the girl's hand into her own. "I'm happy to be your friend Nene-chan. Call me (Y/n) from now on." A warm smile was on (Y/n)'s face and right there, something fluttered in Yashiro's heart.

------♔♕♔-------

"I just heard of this story so I'm really excited to tell you about it, Nene-chan!" (Y/n) clapped her hand together as her eyes twinkled.

"There were...8 school mysteries at first..but the 8th mystery was suddenly forgotten.." Yashiro's eyes went wide as she listened to the (h/c) haired girl. 'Forgotten..? Is that why no one knows about Seiko..?'

'...that's so sad!...........ah i should continue listening,,'

"The eighth mystery was..an amazing person. She had snowy white hair and a beautiful gown, filled with a variety of flowers."

'Eh?' Yashiro tilted her head in confusion, Seiko wore a gown? Doesn't she wear a simple kimono?