🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 5. ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ?

just watching my best friend cancel almost all our plans together with lies and not bothering to check my messages at all.

i don't know what to do now. But that's fine i guess 

-----♔♕♔-----

"You're persistent aren't you kid?" 'Misaki' growled as attacks were exchanged in between them with (Y/n) dodging most of the time. "Aren't you tired?!"

Turning to look at the second mystery, a small smile crawled onto her face when she realised that she seemed out of breath, "Who knows," A vein popped out of 'Misaki''s neck when she heard the girl's reply and she threw her hands forward, making all the scissors launch towards the (h/c) haired girl.

Dancing around them, (Y/n) jumped onto one of the scissors and launched herself up, she did a small spin and lifted her leg up, preparing to knock 'Misaki' right into the ground.

[basically like this. let's all say damn deku (no. of times) :D ]

'How does she still have the energy to do all this?!  'Misaki' thought, dodging the attack by stepping backward

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

'How does she still have the energy to do all this?! 'Misaki' thought, dodging the attack by stepping backward. If it weren't for her fast reaction, she would have been defeated in mere seconds and that angered the supernatural even more.

At the side, Kou focused on them, his grip on his spirit staff tightened as he continued watching. Hanako gave him a side glance and pushed him forward slightly, even though he wanted to help the (h/c) haired girl, he had to help Yashiro first.

"Go help her," Hanako commanded and Kou nodded determinedly before running into battle to help. While Kou did that, Hanako advanced towards the grieving girl on the floor, still hugging the doll that was said to be her dear friend.

"Yashiro. Stand up."

The girl didn't move and kept silent as Hanako stared at her. "...Are you really giving up? You came all the way here trying to find (Y/n) and Aoi and all because one is gone, you're gonna forget the other one?"

Yashiro's eyes snapped open and she looked up at Hanako, "N-No! I..." Hanako looked towards the other two fighting, "In here, there is no birth or death. Nothing comes to life but nothing dies either. So rest assured Yashiro..your friend is alive." He turned back to Yashiro, this time with a smile on his face, as he extended his hand forward,

"Don't forget, the ones with the most power are those who don't know when to give up."

Hearing his words, Yashiro felt something spark inside of her.

"I-I'm in! I..I'll do anything!!" Yashiro exclaimed as she reached forward and grabbed Hanako's hand.