🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 13.5 ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ɢɪʀʟ

Amane.

That was Tsukasa's twin's name, (Y/n) thought as she sat on a chair staring blankly at the treats in front of her. She heard Tsukasa talking about him last time...

She frowned

The past was fuzzy now,her memories especially...

Any attempts to recall them unleash a horrible headache...efforts to recall why she was here only gave her a stronger pain.

It wasn't long when the girl stopped trying.

-----♔♕♔------

If it wasn't for her accidentally hearing Tsukasa and Kei's conversation, she would still be clueless...they were...talking the things that happened yesterday?

She couldn't remember anything that happened the day before, her brain foggier than before...but she knows a few things after listening.

Amane is Tsukasa's twin

This...'Kou' supposedly someone she was close to...

Amane had another name

A headache attacked her brain as if they were trying to erase these facts from her brain but she fought it.

They had kept her in this room and left her alone, claiming that she could explore this...place? Could she even call this a place? The room was elegant, but the walls were covered in doors...

A lot of doors.

She glance at the main exit of the room, remembering Kei ordering her to not enter the second last door... "That door...don't go in there okay?" 

That was what he said before leaving.

'What's behind it...?'

(Y/n) knew to not disobey him. Until now, she still had no idea why her body was listening to them.

Pain smack her face but (Y/n) was already stumbling to the exit, the thoughts faster now.

Amane is Tsukasa's twin

The blonde haired kid was someone she was close to...

Amane had another name

Something was definitely wrong...VERY wrong.

She had to escape

She needs to know what's behind the door.