🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 13. ᴀᴄᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛꜱ..?

*+ In the morning +*

"(L/n)?....(L/n)!"

(Y/n) shot up and she looked up to only meet her teacher's concerned gaze. "Are you okay? You've never fallen asleep in my class before..." (Y/n)'s eyes widened. It...didn't feel like she fell asleep though...she felt a sharp pain in her head and groaned.

She slowly looked up, hand massaging her head with one eye closed. Everything was...blurry.

She squinted her eyes but instead of working, it somehow made it worse...she could hear her teacher asking her what was wrong worriedly and yet, the voice was muffled to her. Black spots appeared as she felt someone pull her out of her seat before everything went dark.

(Y/n) landed in the arms of Kei who held a monotone expression. Everyone was staring, filled with mixed emotions. They were concerned for their (h/c) haired classmate but at the same time, they felt jealous.

Yashiro too.

"It seems like Miss (L/n) isn't feeling well... Mr.Akagi please bring her to the infirmary." Kei nodded before walking off.

Once Kei was sure he was alone in the hallway, he set down the (h/c) haired girl and lifted her hand that wore the bracelet he too had and stared into it. He smiled and looked at his other hand that emitted a purple glow.

The glow dimmed, it was replaced by an identical bracelet but this time, the crystal had a small darker (f/c) crystal.

Kei hummed before taking off the bracelet and replacing it with the one he created. He pocketed the original one and picked the girl up to continue his journey.

-----♔♕♔------

*+ n o w +*

"S-Scarf girl..?" Mitsuba whispered out as (Y/n) held him down. Kou tried to help but was soon kicked aside by the girl.

What happened you may ask?

Well...

The three of them were walking down the hallway when (Y/n) suddenly stopped in her tracks and frowned, staring at her hands. "(Y/n)-neesan...?" Kou slowly reached out to ask the girl what was wrong when (Y/n) swung her hand forward.

She would have punched Kou if he didn't dodge her attack.

(Y/n)'s eyes were covered by her bangs and she slowly tilted her head to the side, her bangs following her actions and Kou froze.

"Y-Your-"

He couldn't finish his sentence as (Y/n) attacked once again. He tried his best to dodge every one of it but (Y/n) was faster. She soon tackled him and didn't allow him to move at all as she pulled back her hand.

Kou hurriedly shut his eyes, waiting for impact but all he got was...nothing?