🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 6.ᴍᴀɴɪᴀᴄ

(a/n): been playing genshin anddd

KAZUHA WANTERS SHALL BE KAZUHA HAVERSS :D [ or any characters/ weapons you want ]

TW: cursing 

-----♔♕♔-----

"Ow...what happened...?" squinting his eyes to adjust to the lighting, Kou groaned and stretched his sore body. He looked around and gasped when his eyes landed on the clock. "It's already 1 in the morning!? Teru-nii must be worried!"

Panicking, Kou whipped out his phone and stared at the screen to see messages and missed calls from his older brother. The last few messages were just a few minutes ago and Kou couldn't help but feel guilty, 'Teru-nii must be tired...'

'Ring...ring...'

Kou jumped at the sudden sound of his ringtone and quickly accepted the call seeing that it was from his brother again. "Kou? Thank goodness you're alright.." Hearing a yawn coming from the other line, Kou looked down, "W-Well uhm...I had to help my friends..." Teru hummed in response and some shifting could be heard before he said, "Where are you? I'll go get you now. It's dangerous to walk alone this late."

"A-Ah! Uhm..." Looking around, Kou soon realised that he was in the school's nurse office and his gaze soon settled on the unmade bed beside him. "...The nurse office..."

Ending the call, Kou went forward and placed his hands on the bed and his eyes widened slightly, "Someone was here..."

-----♔♕♔-----

"...I don't want to call the driver to get me..it's quite late now..." (Y/n) sighed as she continued walking down the empty street. "At this rate, I don't have that much time to catch up on sleep," She shrugged her shoulders, "Oh well,"

"You know you should ensure you have at least 8 hours of sleep (Y/n)~"

"Who-" turning around, (Y/n)'s eyes widened at the sight of a boy with maroon red hair and bright green eyes. A sight she hated as memories of the past came back to haunt her. "You are..."

"Hitori Levi..."

The said boy grinned, "That's right! I'm impressed that you still remember me!" He leaned in and lifted the girl's chin with one finger, "Perhaps you and I are a match made in heaven."

(Y/n) pursed her lips and pushed the boy away before flashing him a weary smile, "No need to flatter me. I only remember you out of courtesy." Something flashed in the boy's eyes and he immediately placed both his hands on the girl's arms. In the background, the sound of lightning could be heard, indicating that it was about to rain.

"No no. I can still remember your shy smile when I confessed to you, you know? I waited for you outside of school but you didn't come out until now! I'm so happy to see you again!" Terror overtook (Y/n)'s face as she tried her best to release herself from her ex's tight grip, 'I'm scared...but I can't scream for help...who knows what Levi will do?!'