🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 12.ᴍɪᴛꜱᴜʙᴀ [ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2]

"You...can't ask me about this unfinished business...I honestly don't know myself." Mitsuba confessed as he looked away from the duo in front of him, Kou now free from (Y/n)'s hug. (Y/n) raise both of her eyebrows before walking towards Mitsuba and holding his hands together. 

"Was there anything you wanted to do Mitsuba?"

Her voice was a mix of sympathy and...something else.

Mistuba's eyes widened and he looked down at his hands, "Before...I died, there was a picture that I wanted to take...I think." Kou nodded, his face was set to a determined look to help the ghost in front of him while (Y/n) stared at the two quietly before smiling to herself.

'Kou is certainly different from you Teru...'

-----♔♕♔------

"You look good under my feet LOLOL [Mystic Messenger anyone?] 

'How did this happen...'

(Y/n) was currently sitting beside a bird nest filled with little birds chirping while their parents were currently flying on Kou. In his hands, there were bird seeds that were distracting the birds while Mitsuba stood on his shoulders, constantly taking pictures of the things he wanted along with (Y/n) in it.

Weird but she wasn't going to question the pink hair boy's decision. 

"This hurts! And why do you have to include (Y/n) in all your pictures??!" Kou huffed as he let Mitsuba jump down before helping (Y/n) down as well. (Y/n) smiled, "It's okay Kou...it's nothing.. weird so I'm fine with it." Mitsuba look down at his camera before walking off to take more pictures of anything that catches his eyes, leaving the other two staring at him.

"Hey, you've only taken pictures of (Y/n) and other animals or plants...what about other people?"Kou questioned as (Y/n) wandered off to one of the bushes that had a butterfly on it. "Uhm..." 

"What about me ? I'll be your best subject! "

"No thanks...I have a policy which is to take pictures of things I like or things I think that are important to me." Mitsuba rejected and Kou's eyes widened in surprise.

"(Y/n)'s important to you ???"

(Y/n) glance at the two boys talking and looked away..but not before her (e/c) eyes coming in contact with a pair of pink eyes.

-----♔♕♔------

+* f l a s h b a c k *+

"No one...likes me..."

Mitsuba sat in the gardens of the school, his head in his knees as he thought about life. It was until he heard soft footsteps from behind him which caused him to look up at whoever caused the sound.

"You're in Kou's class...right? Mitsuba isn't it? Why are you here?" a girl asked softly, a beige colour scarf around her neck as she settled herself down next to the boy. "You can see me?" Mitsuba grumbled under his breath and (Y/n) blinked before bursting into soft laughter.

"Of course! You're not a ghost...unless you have some invisibility cloak on you or something..." 

Mitsuba looked at the girl, his eyes filled with amazement. Strong wind blew past the two and Mitsuba shivered from the cold but soon felt warmth when the (h/c) haired girl wrapped her scarf around him. "Here!"

"By the way...why did you say no one likes you?" (Y/n) asked curiously and Mitsuba pursed his lips, hesitating to say the reason...but with one glance at the girl's face, he could tell she was sincere in knowing the truth. 

And the truth was told.

How he was bullied in his old school for looking like a girl or being cocky...stupid reasons to hate on someone.

And how he wanted to try and make things workout but it just caused him to be known as a 'boring guy who barely stands out from the background.'

Hearing this, (Y/n) held onto Mistuba's hand and gave him a close eyed smile.

"Well I like you Mitsuba!"

Those words were always remembered by the boy. 

(Y/n) met him by accident and instead of walking off trying to find Kou, she stayed and listened to his problems. 

Something not much will do...

Mitsuba could feel tears slowly roll down his cheeks and (Y/n)'s eyes widened. "I-I! Why are you crying?? Are you okay??" (Y/n) questioned as she fumbled in her pockets, trying to find a tissue or something that may wipe away the tears.

Mitsuba nodded his head before engulfing (Y/n) in a hug which of course surprised the girl. (Y/n) smiled awkwardly before patting the boy's head and continued letting him hug her. "T..." (Y/n) heard.

"Hm?"

"Thank you..."

-----♔♕♔------

ˏˋ•*⁀➷ e n d ⋆

꒰ i hope to see you soon in the next chapter!꒱

˗ˏˋ❛❛ Edited on 24 Dec ‧₊˚✧