🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 25.5 ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ

(a/n): i'm so sorry for not updating, school has just been tiring me out and i have been mentally down for who knows how long. the amount of work is getting to me :,)

here's a really short chapter. At first, this was supposed to be chapter 26 but i just don't think i have the energy to write that much.

------♔♕♔------

'..Where am I..?'

Walking around the place, (Y/n) let down a groan and sat down on the ground. "It's like I'm walking in circles..!"

"All I remember is getting carried off to the infirmary, so how did I end up here?" plucking the grass on the ground, (Y/n) sighed.

A sudden glow caught her attention causing the (h/c) haired girl to turn around. Bringing her hand to her face to protect her eyes from the sudden brightness, (Y/n) squinted ahead and noticed that the glow was coming from a door...

Something that wasn't there before.

------♔♕♔------

Entering the door, (Y/n)'s hand dropped to her side as she looked around in awe. She was inside a...garden? A forest to be exact.

A cat soon jumped out from who knows where and went towards the girl before nudging her ankle gently, "Oh?" looking down, the cat walked in front of the (h/c) haired girl and looked back, letting out a small meow.

"Are you asking me to follow you..?"

The cat let out another meow again before running off, leaving a confused (Y/n) behind.

"Hey! Wait!"

------♔♕♔------

"Ahh you're fast..." (Y/n) huffed as she leaned against the huge sakura tree, its petals falling occasionally, a few landing in her (h/c) hair.

The cat meowed before nudging the girl's leg and scratching the tree bark, causing (Y/n) to frown in confusion. She bent down and placed her palm on the spot where that cat had scratched and turned, "Do you want me to do this?"

The cat shook its head and lunged forward, biting the girl's hand as hard as it could, making (Y/n) yelp in surprise. She tumbled on her back and placed her now bleeding hand on the bark, trying to balance herself.

"Ow! What was that for??" The cat stared back at the girl's (e/c) orbs, keeping silent. Letting out a sigh, (Y/n) looked around. Not noticing the sound of footsteps behind.

"I've been expecting you, Seiko."

Jumping in surprise, (Y/n) turned her head and her eyes widened at the sight of a familiar white-haired female staring back at her. "Ha..Hana?" she whispered softly in disbelief. Scrambling onto her feet, (Y/n) looked up at the female's (inverted/e/c) eyes.

The female smiled, "Who knows? For now, try and gain control of your body again." with that, she pushed (Y/n) down into a hole that wasn't there before.

"No wait! Hana!"

'Hana' looked down at the girl's falling body, her smile never leaving her face. "I'm not Hana and I'll never be.