ᴍᴀʀʀʏ ᴍᴇ,(ʏ/ɴ)! [90ᴋ+ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ]

(A/n): I HAD TOO- THIS MEME WAS...VERY TEMPTING TO DO :,))

------♔♕♔------

"(Y/n)! You're the prettiest girl in Kamome Gakuen!" Akane exclaimed as he did a proposing pose to (Y/n) who was smiling innocently at the brown-reddish hair boy. "Thank you Akane-Kun!" (Y/n) laughed, helping Akane up.

 "Will you accompany me..to-the-mysterious wedding today?" Akane asked and (Y/n) did a thinking pose, "......no <3" Akane gasped and he pouted, "But! But! (Y/n)!! I love you!" (Y/n) smiled and grab Akane's hands in hers, "I love you too." 

Akane blushed at the girl's statement and brought her hands to his chest, "Marry me (Y/n)!" (Y/n) hummed and looked at her sides to see Kou, Yashiro and Hanako standing there staring at them. "No."

"WHY?!" Akane shouted, his grip on (Y/n)'s hands tightened.

"I...I don't love you! Whoopsies..~" (Y/n) said, chuckling to herself. "(Y/nnnnnnn!)" Akane cried as (Y/n) pried his hands off hers. 

"Ne..Yashiro does this always happen?" Hanako asked and Yashiro nodded, placing her finger on Hanako's lip, "Yes now shhh."

"I'm in love with another..." (Y/n) mumbled and Akane frowned along with the other three in the background. Akane quickly pick up his bat that had nails hammered into them, "WHO IS THIS MAAAN!?"

(Y/n)'s eyes slightly widen at the bat. "He..." Akane gripped harder onto the bat and was now in the stance to run out of the room to find this mysterious person. "Is..." he could feel tears coming, feeling the heartbreak now...

"You."

Akane gasped happily while Yashiro and the others blinked and glared at Akane who was know hugging (Y/n). "I love you!" (Y/n) laughed and Akane smiled, "Marry me (Y/n)!" 

(Y/n) raise both of her eyebrow, "No."

"(Y/nnnnn)!"

(Y/n) smiled and ruffled the boy's hair before walking towards Kou and grabbing his hands, "I'm in love with your brother." she stated seriously and Kou looked down, disappointed. Akane frowned, "President Minamoto?! I'll kill him when I find him!!" Akane shouted as he walked towards the door..

The door swung open and there stood Teru smiling down at Akane, "Or he'll find you!"

(Y/n) and Kou both look at the sudden appearence of Teru, "Teru!/Teru-nii!"

Teru smiled at the two before turning back at Akane who was slightly trembling at the sight of him.

 "The mysterious wedding has been our wedding all along. (Y/n) and I are getting wed at the wedding today! YOU are not invited! Will you be my best man? " Teru asked as he went towards (Y/n) and pulled her towards him, his chin now resting on her head as he hugged the girl.

Akane glared at Teru, "Of course President Minamoto...i hate you so much." he mumbled the last part out but loud enough for Teru to hear. He smiled and yet his face was dark. Just then, Kei walked in and smiled at the two boy, his face held anger.

"I'll be taking her thank you very much!" Kei seethed, still smiling at them. "Her brother might not be here but I'll be the overprotective one this time." he continued, his eyes scanning the crowd. Teru shivered under the boy's glare and smile slightly. 

"Let's go. Goodbye! I'll see you at the bachelor party!" Teru laughed, looking at Akane when he said the last part. Seeing that he still wanted to continue this small play, (Y/n) turn back just before she was dragged away.

"Goodbye Akane-kun! I'll always love you!" 

"(Y/n)..."

Hanako and the rest stood at the sides dumbfounded by what just happened and they both looked at each other before Yashiro burst into tears. "T-That was so sad!" she sobbed and Hanako deadpanned, "Very...the ending was amazing though." Hanako replied and Akane turn to glare at Hanako who smiled cheekily.

Kou stood still beside them, surprise that (Y/n) and Teru could act so well.

------♔♕♔------

(A/n): im dead :(

ˏˋ•*⁀➷ e n d ⋆

꒰ i hope to see you soon in the next chapter!꒱

˗ˏˋ❛❛ Edited on 31 Dec ‧₊˚✧