🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 9.ᴛꜱᴜᴋᴀꜱᴀ

(A/n): this is short.

-----♔♕♔------

"Sakuraaa when can I go play the pretty ladyyyy???" a small supernatural whined as he floated around the girl with lime green hair. The girl also known as 'Sakura' sighed and continued flipping through her book.

"Soon. Tsukasa...soon."

-----♔♕♔------

"How cute. Making donuts with Yashiro!" (Y/n) teased as she entered the food lab just when Kou finished his speech on how he will always be there for Yashiro. Her (h/c) hair was in a braid and she was wearing a jacket that belongs to Akane Aoi from her class and Yashito stared at her.

Not because of the jacket but because of the way her hair was styled.

It made her look like...Seiko...Minus the white hair. [ if you have white hair i'm sorry-]

Yashiro shook her head, 'No...Seiko is dead and (Y/n)-chan is alive...' she continued to stir the batter for the donut and pushed the thought away from her mind. " Kou went red and immediately blocked his red face from (Y/n). "W-WhaT! N-No!! Don't tease me (Y/n)-neesan!" (Y/n) chuckled and squeezed Kou's cheeks softly, "You're too cute to not tease ya know?"

Kou felt an arrow stab through his heart.

-----♔♕♔------

"Yess! They're done!!" Kou and Yashiro cheered as (Y/n) silently clap in the background, mokkes around her. "Why don't you taste them?" (Y/n) suggested and both Kou and Yashiro eagerly nodded their head before grabbing a donut.

"Time to ea- AcK!"

A book smacked Kou in the head and he quickly turned around to see his dear old brother smiling at him. "You weren't gonna eat those without your dear older brother, were you Kou?" Teru asked as he wrapped his arm around Kou's neck lightly while ruffling his hair.

"And who bought the ingredients?" Teru continued as (Y/n) stared at the two brothers in amusement while Yashiro stood behind them, flustered.

"Oh hello Yashiro-san. Are you making donuts too?" Teru asked and (Y/n) could see tiny heart shapes appearing in her classmate's eyes. "Yes..." Yashiro replied dreamily.

"Minamoto-kun asked me to help because he's a bad cook..." Yashiro continued and Teru blinked in surprise,

"Huh? But-"

"Have a donut!" (Y/n) said as she shoved a donut right into Teru's mouth and Teru's eyes widened at the girl's action before shrugging his shoulders and started eating the donut. While Teru was distracted, Kou took this chance to quickly put the donuts into a small bag and gave it to Yashiro.

"He said donuts are his favorite food right? I know he'll love it if you give him some!" Kou whispered to his senpai but was soon interrupted again by his brother finishing the donut. "(Y/n)...shoving donuts into people's mouth..." but he couldn't finish his sentence when Kou grabbed the donut from (Y/n)'s mouth as they weren't much left and shove it into his brother's mouth......not before he broke it into half of course.