🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 24.ᴛᴏᴏ ꜰᴀʀ

(A/n): motivation has been reallyyy low lately. I'm so done with fake friends but why point them out? ngl it's entertaining watching them trying to lie to you and finding excuses not to hang out.

-----♔♕♔-----

Everyone was worried for the (h/c) girl.

More tricks were played on her.. It wasn't a day where (Y/n)'s things were taken, her desks filled with scribbles or getting drenched with water.

But (Y/n) didn't seem to mind.

Instead, she just laughed and waved it off as a bad joke.

-----♔♕♔-----

Yashiro and Aoi stared at the (h/c) girl from afar who was talking to Kei. Yashiro raised an eyebrow at Kei's behavior...wasn't he the girl's bodyguard?? Why isn't he handling this matter?!

Her face changed into a frown which didn't go unnoticed by the indigo-haired girl beside her, "Nene-chan..are you worried for (Y/n)-san..?" Aoi whispered softly and Yashiro nodded, eyes still on the said female.

"Well...(Y/n)-chan was born into a well-known family...and I heard that quite a lot of people tried to bring them down...maybe she's used to this...?" Aoi stated which made Yashiro's eyes widened in surprise. "Trust the plan" (Y/n) had said. Even though Yashiro saw no sign of this said plan, what Aoi said made sense...so all she has to do now is wait...

And her patience paid off.

She soon saw this plan of (Y/n)'s.

-----♔♕♔-----

"When are you going to stop letting her bully you,(N/n)?" Kei mumbled as he floated next to (Y/n) who was walking down the corridor with no one in sight. He was currently in his supernatural form.

(Y/n) blinked before smiling sheepishly, "Just..one more attack?" Kei sighed but said nothing. He trusted whatever the girl was planning but isn't it too much? He just hoped that Aini could be destroyed faster.

As if luck was on his side that day, Aini had popped out of nowhere and called out to (Y/n) who ignored her on purpose and continued walking, causing Aini to feel irritated by her actions. She ran up to her and grabbed (Y/n)'s left wrist roughly, "HEY!"

(Y/n) shoulders dropped and she turned around, her wrist still being held by the strawberry-haired girl. "Y-Yes..Imai-san?" she mumbled timidly even though deep down she felt no fear.

Kei raised an eye at the (h/c) girl. It's always amusing watching her deal with haters but this was..his first time seeing her being this manipulative. If he didn't know better, he would have been fooled by (Y/n)'s small performance.

But Aini didn't know a thing about (Y/n).