Chapter 16: All Stars

Encre's POV

"TIME FOR A WILD GOOSE CHASE! THIS WILL BE FUN! YOU WILL BE AS HARD TO SPOT AS A SINGLE STAR IN THE MILKY WAY!"A voice says

Then there is a bright flash.

Slowly, I wake up. I glance around. I am on the streets of an unknown place. Before I could understand what happened or my situation, I get picked up. I realize I am a cat now.

"Ooo! What a cute kitty! I am going to take you home and call you Mittens!"A voice coos

I glance up to see a stranger carrying me. She is a skeleton with long blue hair with a light shade of blue in her eye-lights. She seems so happy and nice. I can sense her kindness. I smile, feeling security somehow in this unknown and strange situation.But that doesn't mean I was not concerned on what that voice said.

That voice was Issac's.

She takes me inside this cozy cottage and gives me a bath. Once done, she puts me in a cozy bed. She set up two bowls for me. One for water, another for food. Even a litter box. Days went by and everything seemed alright. She takes good care of me. I would often be in a box of blankets, curling up and smiling.

One day, she got a knock at the door. I follow her as she goes to answer it.

"Hello, sweetie! I have a gift for you! Take this and take good care of it! Never take it outside though!"A voice says

I recognize it as Mabel's. OH GOD NO!

"Ummm....Ok?"She says

Ok?"She says

SLAM!

Just like that, the door was shut on her face, Mabel had left as quickly as she came. The nice girl who I don't even know the name of yet turns around with a small doll in her hands. Well, she wore leather gloves since she was cleaning but still.

"What do I do with you? That was very sudden....Usually that only means that she-*gasp* I gotta go!"She says, tossing the doll and running out

The doll falls quickly, hitting a fluffy carpet on the floor. I swear I saw it blink.

Curious, I go over to it. A tag on it says Suave. I sniff the doll, catching the scents of Mabel and potions.

Oh great, they are bringing our friends into this mess!

I glance around, then pick the doll up and carry it away. I hop in a box with it on top of me. The blankets started coming onto us. I could feel it moving.

"Oh dear...Oh goodness.....What is going on? I must get back to M'Lord...."I hear it say

Yep. It is Suave.

I start purring.

"Excuse me kitty, do you know where a village with a dome is?"He asks

"Nope. But it's best to stay here or you'll be torn up."I say