For Whom The Bell Tolls

Hello! I'm posting this at like 12:38 AM and I have school tomorrow! =D yeah...your welcome lol. Well just to say, for all of my friends that read this AND WENT TO BED yeah...YOUR LIFE SUCKS NOW DOESNT IT!! Actually thats a lie, it really doesn't since you can read this at any time anyway and you probably will feel much better at school tomorrow since you'll be funny rested. So nevermind on me trying to make myself feel better =P 

Anyway!!! I try to get out as much as I can on the weekends since I have fencing now which takes up almost all my life =P which means...no tumblring....or instagraming....or twittering...now that it actually effects it but lets just go with it since my mom thinks that fencing makes me seem like I have a life. Which to be completely honest...I really don't. unless stalking 5 boys that will never love me counts. 

SO IN EXCITING NEWS!!! Harry apparently confirmed he was single?! HOLY MOTHER OF GOD YES!!! <3 This made my day!! Actually i lied it made my week...month....year....THE DIFFERENCES DON'T MATTER!! Hahaha well either way my life is about ten billion times better now! <3 <3 ALSO! Thank you all so much for everything! Your commenting and voting and messaging me which means the world to me! I love knowing that you guys like the story <3 =) 

WORD COUNT: 3,473

PICTURE IN THE SIDEBAR...TEARS TEARS TEAR ='[ (it'll make sense later just read =P)

NIALL’S POV

I sank down in my seat, and Roxi covered her face with her palms, “It’s okay…It’s okay.” I whispered in her ear and Kimi ran over to the laptop closing it quickly.

“Louis! What the hell do you mean El’s gone!?” Kimi yelled and I just looked at Roxi who actually looked like she was sobbing. Louis stayed silent and cried, “Louis! Give me your phone.” Kimi snapped and Louis didn’t move. “GIVE ME YOUR PHONE!”

“No!” Louis screamed now, his voice rattling the house.

“Lou-“

“No! Just stop! I know she’s dead! I was on a new website because the tweeted that they updated about the crash, the death count went up alright!?” Louis yelled now, his voice slowly starting to fall. “5 people are dead, 3 children, 1 man and 1 woman.” He was sobbing loudly now. “It’s Eleanor…it just is. I can feel it!”

“Louis! It hasn’t been confirmed you don’t know! I promise…it isn’t Eleanor…It really isn’t Eleanor. “ Liam frowned and I had tears in my own eyes. Seeing Louis like this is so hard. He’s always so happy and laughing but when he gets upset, he gets really upset. I hate it.

“IT JUST IS! I CAN FE-“

“Stop Louis!” Harry jumped in and stood up. “Why are you so negative! Why can’t you just be hopeful that Eleanor isn’t dead? That it isn’t her? Why can’t you just think positive!” Louis stared at his best friend and mumbled something. “What did you just say?” Louis didn’t respond. “Louis William Tomlinson!”

“I said maybe if I had real friends!!!” He screamed running off in the hallway and I heard the door slam. I frowned and looked over at Harry who was staring at where Louis was once sitting completely still.

“L-Louis.” Harry mumbled out and fell to his knees. “I’m sorry.”

“Harry it’s okay…he’s just upset.” Kimi kneeled down and rubbed his back but he just stood up and walked away. “Harry?”

“Kimi just give him a few minutes to cool down. You’ve seen him angry before remember that?” Zayn said pointing over to the hole in the wall. “He has anger issues….”