Change My Mind

Hello guys! Sorry I havent posted in a long time...I just have been so busy with school work and now FENCING is starting up again so i'm just going to be completely out of time! I'm writing in school and such but I might have to put a story on hold...NAH I wouldn't do that to you guys! Well I hope you wouldnt like if I stopped posting...I mean you guys seem to like the story right?! =) I hope so! <3

Oh! AND if you have an instagram could you guys pretty please follow @27tattooos =) I co-own the account and post edits and some imagines on there! Its a full one direction account!! PLUS my whole rant on "Haylor" is in there...and that gets pretty interesting lol And if you do follow because you saw this please comment on any picture saying that you followed because I posted this =) I just wanna see how many people i should follow back! <3 <3 <3 

Thank you all so much for following, fanning, commenting, voting etc etc etc! OH AND MESSAGING! Thats my favorite! It means sooo much that you guys like my writing! And tell me just makes me want to write more! Even though its almost 12:30 in the morning and I have school tomorrow! I hate school...I'd much rather stay home and type for you guys! You guys actually like my writing compared to teachers who critize everything!! Oh plus I can't write about what I want to write about! UGH SORRY! I'm ranting again! lol Bye guys!! I'll see you in the next chapter!! I hope you like it!! Oh and if you read this whole long thing....comment "Love those tats ;) " haha idk why that but you know what...WHY NOT!?

---------------------Marissa<3 

LOUIS' POV

I held Kimi's hand in mine, tightly. I could feel her pulse as our wrists hit each other. Her heart was pounding, well that's flattering. I shook my head quickly, what the hell am I talking about. That's not why she's freaking out, it's because I'm freaking out. I walked her over to the chair in my bedroom and sat her down. Harry immediately went to her side, I rolled my eyes but no one saw. My eyes locked with Eleanor's, she stood in the doorway just frowning at me. I can't believe I've hurt so many people in just a few days. "Louis." I flipped my head around, Kimi. Her brown eyes seemed to glow against the orange light coming from the lamp on my bedside table. "Tell her."

My heart dropped, how am I supposed to tell her I fell out of love with her? Eleanor, the girl I told I'd spend the rest of my life with! I turned around again to look at the other girl in the room. She was further in the room after slamming the door shut. She sat on my bed now just staring up at me. Her eyes seemingly piercing my heart. "Tell me what Louis Tomlinson."

She only uses my first and last name when she's pissed. Great, I'm telling a pissed off Eleanor that I don't love her. "El, I've been lying about...a lot of stuff lately." Not a lot of stuff, just that I don't love you. I shook my head. "I'm sorry Eleanor, I just. It happened so fast, I didn't mean to but like I said it just happened!"

"Get to the point Louis!" Harry snapped, why the hell is he pissed? He gets the girl, the one I want and he wants but he wins. Again! I mean technically I won last time but NEVER MIND! Why can't I just say focused! Dammit! "Louis!"

"Harry stop it!" Kimi looked up at the shocked face of her boyfriend. She sighed. "Sorry. Just please?" He nodded but kept making eye contact with Eleanor. Wow isn't he just being so sweet today. Rolling my eyes again. Kimi turned to me but her eyes pushed past me and locked with Eleanor's breaking Harry and her stare. I looked at her expression, why does El look so...guilty? Oh no. That's what they are thinking about. Kimi stood up and looked between me and Eleanor. "Wait. What he hell is going on here?"

Eleanor stood up as well, "No. We aren't talking about this now okay?" Harry turned his back and just looked out the window.

Kimi's eyes widened, "Yes. We are." She began to walk towards me and I gasped as she grabbed my shirt and pulled my face close to hers. "Harry talk." Harry turned around and looked at me. Wow what a death glare. "now!"