Memories Falling Into Darkness

Hey guys!!! Sorry this took so long, and I know I have been saying that at the beginning of almost every chapter! God I am crazy lol. Well, I would have posted a lot earlier but I had a huge falling out with someone, which kind of effected this story...A LOT. So I had to think of an entire new way to write it especially from the point its at right now. SOOOOOO I did some thinking and finally figured it out! I honestly think what I did is extremely clever! I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!

Back on topic with the fanfic, because of this change in demographic I won't be ending the story ANYTIME SOON!!! Btw, I didn't want something bad to happen in this chapter...but it had to happen now....this was supposed to be a comic relief chapter so after reading this you'll be able to tell I COMPLETELY changed it. ALRIGHT! SO YOU GUYS GO READ AND ENJOY OKAY!? OKAY! <3 

WORD COUNT: 5,315

ROXI'S POV

Niall's Irish accent filled my ears, a voice that was supposed to bring such joy to me ended up echoing something I have always feared. "I quit One Direction." Everyone was silent for what felt like hours before I muttered a sound.

"Niall you can't..." I whispered and he looked at me. His warm pools of eyes had changed to an icy blue. "Please..."

Niall shook his head, "Im finally growing up! Isn't that what you and Harry wanted!?" His glare went right to Zayn. 

"Niall I told you! I was upset I didn't mean it like that." Zayn barked and Jerrica went to say something but Zayn shushed her. "Don't get into this, can you go get Harry? Niall said he ran up the street."

"Fine..." Jerrica muttered before running up the stairs and out of the house.

The three of us left in the house stared at each other. "Niall you're talking bullshit." Zayn rolled his eyes.

"I'm talking bullshit!? I'm doing what you guys wanted me to do! I'm growing up and taking the advise of everyone. I don't deserve to be in this band, I'm different. I'm not the curly haired 'most wanted' band member. Or the mysterious man who disappears and leaves the fans guessing. Do you know who I am!? I'm the idiot blond, the "cute" one right? No, that's Liam. He's adorable but still stern. The band doesn't need an Irish fool running around and making us sound horrible." Niall cried out and tears began to fall from his eyes. "Oh yeah and I'm over sensitive right?"

"No yo-"

"Shut up Roxi..." Niall muttered quietly and my heart stopped. 

"Why are you telling me to shut up?" I questioned and Niall glared at me.

Niall scoffed, "I wanted you to stop talking! What else should I say!?"

"I'm trying to help you Niall! Make you happy, or feel better or something because you're being a dick." I exclaimed and Niall glared me.

"This is me! I'm all grown up," Niall began. "If you don't like it then why don't you go for Louis? I heard you guys hit it off!" Is he talking about that one day at the lake?

"What are you talking about!?" I yelled and Niall sighed. 

"I will always love you Roxi why the hell don't you understand me!? I'm trying to make myself better for you!" Niall turned and was looking right at me. His eyes piercing my own. "You said we are the only couple who hasn't had sex right?" I nodded nervously as he advanced at me and pushed me against the wall. "Did you actually want to change that? Is that what you meant by that!?" Niall yelled his face only centimeters from mine. 

I was struggling to get my wrists released from his strong grip. He is a lot stronger than you would think. He definitely works out, "Niall please stop..." I whispered and Niall kept his eyes locked with mine and I had to look away.