Am I Better Off Dead?

Howedy guys!!! It's been a while! Not as long as usual thank god, but that's because this chapter is a bit shorter =( BUT IT'S PROBABLY MY FAVORITE CHAPTER THAT I HAVE WRITTEN SO FAR!!!! NOW THAT'S SAYING SOMETHING!!! <3 I hope you enjoy! (And don't cry :) )

Also! I would like to ask you guys for a favor, I haven't done this in a while but can you guys all go and read "Because I Care" by my good friend @taylorbroadway35 . She is a fantastic writer and I absolutetly love her!! It's a Harry fanfic for all you Harry girls out there :) There are only a few chapters so far therefore there isn't much you have to catch up on! I'll even dedicate the chapter to her so all you have to do is click her name at the top!! :)

PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!! <3 I love you all sooooo much!!! Thank you for supporting me through my writing and giving me the courage to write this stuff. I love my writing and it's such an outlet and I'm glad other people enjoy it as well! 

I Love You Guys!!! <3 

KIMI'S POV

My eyes widened as the words slipped from Jerrica's mouth in a slur. "H-Holly?" I questioned and Jerrica nodded her head.

"My name is Holly Maladin, now who are you?" Jerrica asked with a small smile; confused but still a smile.

"Um I'm Kimberly Chambers..." I muttered out slowly and looked towards Harry who rubbed my back.

"I'm Harry Styles, and this is Zayn Malik, and the blond one is Niall Horan, we are in a band called On-"

Jerrica, or well Holly cut him off. "One Direction I know that, you guys are like my favorite band. Duh! I meant you two girls." She giggled looking at Roxi and Kimi. "So you're Kimberly? Who are you?"

Roxi stayed silent and Kimi sighed, "That's Roxanna Mahony, but you can just call her Roxi....and please call me Kimi."

"Roxanna? That's a pretty name!" Holly chirped and I stared at her. This personality coming out of Jerrica's body isn't her at all. Nothing like her...honestly after what happened today, our fight and me wanting to give up on her completely I can't tell if this is a good thing. It's like her personality was replaced by someone else, not her losing her memory but just losing herself. Roxi had her arms crossed leaning on Niall's chest. "Sooooo...." Holly groaned sitting up slightly then flinching. "Does anyone want to explain to me what happened and why my stomach and head hurt like hell?" 

Now Roxi smirked slight leaning off of Niall, "You got shot and fell." 

Holly's face fell completely, "What?! I got shot!? That doesn't even make sense! I remember being in my room then I woke up in the hospital!" 

I stared at her so confused, Jerrica wasn't even close to her room when she was hurt. When I shot her...I shook my head. It's not my fault remember that. "Bu-"

"Remember what the doctor said...just go with it." Zayn muttered out softly. "It's for her health."

I nodded and Harry did as well, "It was an accident. We can fill you in in details later." Harry smiled weakly looking at Jerrica's body but every word that came out of her mouth wasn't her own. It was whoever this Holly Maladin is.

"Oh...can you at least tell me why three out of five members of One Direction are in my hospital room?" She had a cute smile on her face and I laughed.

"Because we are you're friends!" Niall chirped and Holly started to laugh as well.

"Really!? I kind of don't mind having a bullet hole in my stomach." She was laughing even harder now. "So what is going on with you guys? How did we even meet?"