Water Doesn't Splash At Night

Hello my friends and beautiful readers! How are you guys doing?! And I'm going to assume you're asking me back so....IM GREAT! Hahaha I had a four day weekend this week and I spent it with three of my favorite people! Horror Movies for about 8 hours? HELL YEAH! XD It was great! Then after that I had fencing practice and it started snowing which sucked bc i had a driving lesson that day! IT ACTUALLY WENT REALLY WELL FOR THE FACT IT WAS RAINING!

Okay so enough with my life and lets get on with this story, but I'm going to have to warn you, this chapter is VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY EMOTIONAL! It's pretty sad...I had a horrible idea in math today that is soooo sad but a fantastic addiction to the story! BUT LIKE I SAID IT'S VERY DEPRESSING! 

Actually thats kind of funny because I thought of it in math where i want to throw myself off a cliff because my teacher is sooooo boring -______- lol well okay i'll let you guys go and read! I hope you like it! Tell me what you think in the comments! Vote and Share the story pwease!!! <3 

BTW THE PIC IN THE SIDE BAR IS GORGEOUS! <3 <3 <3 <3 

WORD COUNT: 3,229

------------------Marissa<3

LOUIS’ POV

I stared at Eleanor in shock, “H-Hi Eleanor, um whats up?” I asked awkwardly and turned to Liam.

“She’s here with us…” Liam explained, “Yeah I’ll tell her you say hi, thank you Dani, I love you!” Liam smiled, “Goodbye.”

I scurried across the hot tub and practically jumped out of the water. Everyone was silent expect for a small chuckle from Eleanor. She just smiled awkwardly at me not speaking, "Are you alright? With the plane crash and seeing Perr-"

"I'm just a bit shaken up." Eleanor spoke sharply. That's not normal for her, even if she hates you she speaks with some form of kindness. Something has to be wrong. "Lou-"

"El-" we both started to speak cutting each other off. I frowned when Eleanor just looked down to the floor, normally she laughs when that happens. "Eleanor, what's wrong?"

"It's nothing. I just wanted to see you." Eleanor shrugged.

"Liar." Kimi said bluntly, I heard the water splash around as she shifted on Harry's lap. I turned to look towards her but she was whispering in her boyfriends ear and all I could do was roll my eyes.

"What? Is it so hard to believe that I wanted to see you guys?" Eleanor muttered out with a shrug. Actually I'm kind of shocked she's here.

"Yes." Almost everyone said in unison and she sighed looking at me with a large frown.

"Okay yeah there is something wrong. I didn't want to say anything in front of everyone because then you'll all start asking me 'Oh! El are you alright?!' Or 'Do you need to talk to someone?' No. I don't. I just need to talk to Louis." Eleanor spoke and her voice began to rise. Everyone stayed completely silent, she never speaks up like this. "Louis, can we talk?"

"Elean-" Liam tried to speak.

"No Liam, I asked Louis not you." Eleanor snapped cutting Liam off.

"Hey! Don't talk to Liam like that! He was just trying to help." Roxi barked back and Eleanor shook her head. Roxi almost burst out of the water but Niall held her by her waist.

I turned towards Eleanor who was staring at me, she really needs to talk to me I guess. No one ever snaps at Liam, it just doesn't happen. "Yeah, let's just go,"