Wait! You Loved WHO?!

Hey guys!! =D I had this part written out for about two days lol but I was just to lazy to type it! BUT! Now that I have its all good and POSTED!! I hope you like it!! Please comment below what u think or you could even message me! Vote if you like it!! Thanks so much for reading and adding if you did!! Your awesome!! This chappie is a little bit longer then the others!! I hope you like it!!

-----------------Marissa<3

KIMI'S POV

"W-What?" Louis stepped away from me for a moment, just staring at m. "Your kidding? Please...tell me your kidding." He looked distressed, his voice showed it as well. I just shook my at him and he blinked a few times. We stared at each other, I know he is thinking its my fault. If I wasnt here Louis wouldn'y be stuck in the situation! Why doesn't he just drop me! I'm not worth it! I'm not! I felt tears starting to form in my eyes as I stared into Louis' blue pools. "Why are you crying?" I shook my head again, sobbing lightly now. "Kimi, whats wrong? Whats going on!" Louis' voice started to rise, he was getting angry.

"It's my fault Louis! I've ruined everything! I'm so sorry! Eleanor could be de-" Louis covered my mouth.

"Shh." I blinked, "There is paparazzi everywhere." Louis whispered in my ear causing me to shiver. I shut my eyes taking in everything around me, is this even real? Louis ept whispering in my ear, Niall was sobbing while Liam was trying to calm him down. Harry was humming to himself trying to stay calm while Zayn was still on the phone yelling to have paramedics sent over at this second, but I could hear the ambulance in the distance. Last;y, I can hear my own heart beating in a soft thump every few seconds, but it's Eleanor's heart I want to hear, not mine. She should be standing here, alive, not me. "Stop frowning Kimi, please." Louis' voice stuck out in my head. "I hate seeing you so upset." I stepped away from Louis and just sobbed at him. "I'm sorry Kimi." Why the hell is he apologizing!? He hasn't done anything wrong! Well except for loving me. Thats when the ambulance pulled up. My eyes darted to the nurses and doctors who ran into the apartment after emerging from the vehicle. It only took a few seconds fro them to wheel Eleanor out of the building. She had a neck brace on and doctors all around her. "Is she alive?" Louis asked a passing doctor.

The doctor paused and turned to him, "For now."

Louis face fell and he turned to me, "We are going to the hospital now!"

Danielle ran out of the building over to me, she handed me my phone. "They said she's still alive, but she might not stay that way." She stared at me for a while before wiping a few tears from her eyes. "I need to go back to England." She took a deep breath. "Please watch her for me, make sure she's going to be alright." I nodded and Danielle shook her head, "Promise me?"

"I promise Danielle." I hugged her tightly and the ambulance was leaving.

Liam came up form behind me, "Zayn and I will take you to the airport." He turned to me. "You should go pick up stuff to stay over another night. We need to talk." He sounded really serious and I felt chilld go up my spine. "Then go to the hospital and check on El, we will meet you there. Alright?"

"Perfect, see you there." Harry stepped in. I frowned. I'm going to miss Danielle, she, even though we just met, is like of my closer fri- oh no. I glanced down at my phone, this is not going to be good. I need to charge my phone. Jerrica and Roxi are going to be pissed that I haven't been filling them in on what's going on. I'm dating Louis Tomlinson! I think...or am I technically still with Harry? I don't think so.

Louis grabbed my wrist snapping me out of my thoughts, "Ready to go?"

I nodded, "But I need to charge my phone to call my mother."