Jumping Back Into The Darkness

Sorry updating took o long! 

Fencing Season is taking up my whole life -_- I even fenced a different weapon today bc there werent any epees at the club....ugh that was awkward, 

So how are you guys doing? Do you like the story so far? I heard that some ppl actually like it. Lol, guys thank you all so much for voting and commenting and just being amazing!!! <3 <3 Your all amazing!!

WORD COUNT: 4,327

-------------------Marissa<3

JERRICA’S POV

I ran right into Zayn’s arms as he stood up from the floor. Tears were threatening to fall from my eyes and I couldn’t help but look up at him and just smile. “H-How did you guys get here?”

Kimi was just staring at Harry when I turned to see Liam as he answered, “We left just after you guys did. That’s what Harry had talked to your mom about. There was a key under your doormat, and she said to go to your room, which was easy to figure out which one was yours.” Liam chuckled looking around. Kimi had a deep red blush on her face as Liam looked over all of the One Direction posters all over the walls.

Roxi was just smiling at Niall who actually did have tears falling from his face, “I thought it was going to be the last time I was going to see you Nialler.” Roxi smiled even more and Niall shook his head walking over to her and kissing her forehead.

“I would never let that happen Rox…I love you too much to never see you again.” Niall whispered and Roxi was smiling brightly.

Kimi was just staring at Harry and she didn’t say anything. Harry frowned slowly but spoke, “Kimi are you okay?” She just nodded and rubbed her eyes.

“Kimi?” Louis’ voice rung throughout the room and Kimi’s eyes began to water. “Don’t cry. Please Kimi?”

“Explain.” Kimi said bluntly looking at the ground as tears fell off her eyes. Harry looked at her so sympathetically and she shook her head. “Just explain Harry!”

“Kimi…I can’t say you’re the only girl I will ever love…” Harry started and Kimi’s fist clenched, “Because if w-“

He was cut off when the door opened, “Kimi?” it was her mother; she quickly wiped her eyes and turned to her mother smiling.

“Yeah mom?”

“Are you happy?” She smiled and Kimi nodded quickly, “I’m glad.” Her mother laughed and looked at the five guys in the room. “You know Harry really cares about you, well apparently, he went all out trying to get here before us. I mean yeah I stalled a bit but you know I went with it.” She chuckled and Kimi just nodded her head.

“Thank you so much Mama Chambers.” I smiled, “It means a lot you allowed this.”

“Of course.” She smiled back at me and walked out of the room. I quickly turned to Harry, “Speak! Now! Before Kimi ends up flipping out.” Kimi turned to me and nodded quickly.

“Kimi, I love you so much and I can see us together, in the future you know.” Harry was blushing as he spoke and I smiled to myself. Kimi held her locket in her hand tightly, she looks so nervous. “And I can’t promise to only love you if we have a little girl of our own.”