Don't Be Afraid, It's Yes or No

Hey guys!! It seems like everything is back on track! Posting at least once a week and everything!! Except...in two days...I have band camp :/ Yup! And I come home on the 9th of August which means in 8 days!! So I'm either going to work on the next chapter for the next two days and try to post it but I highly doubt thats going to happen. Besides I'm probably only going to have about 2 or MAYBE 3 more chapters in this story. Yup guys we are nearing the end of everything! :( but don't worry! Soon there will be a sequel and I already have over 1,600 words in!!! :D So everything will slowly but surely fall into its proper place. 

I love you guys!! <3 <3 Thank you so much for sticking through this story this far! Only a little farther to go :) 

WORD COUNT: 4,567

LIAM'S POV

We all watched and stared at Harry as he slowly opened the folder with Kimi's results in it. His face fell completely, "Harry what's wrong?"

Harry just shrugged and tossed the folder to the side, "It's negative."

Kimi ran over picking up the folder and opened it as quickly as Harry threw it. "He's right...but why am I so late?" She continued to read through the paperwork until she sighed, she continued by quoting the words on the sheets in front of her. "High levels of stress can take it's toll on the body, causing the menstruation of some woman to be shortened, lengthened or in some cases stopped all together."

"Isn't this a good thing Kimi? You're not pregnant!" Roxi tried to help but Kimi shrugged slumping down into her seat. "Kimi?"

"I guess I was kind of excited? I mean..." She trailed off and just looked at Harry. "We at least thought we were excited."

Harry nodded walking over to Kimi and kissing her forehead. "I know I was, but think about it. Now we have time to plan, and buy a house make a beautiful nursery for when we decide to have a baby." 

Jerrica chuckled, "You guys have been through so much I'm sure you'll be able to have a baby and be fine. Not now but later on." Jerrica turned to Zayn and laughed. "Besides where are you guys going to live? London or here?" 

Kimi's face fell and I chuckled. "Either way you guys are going to be together." Kimi smiled weakly when the nurse walked in the room. "Is everything alright?"

"Yes, just wanted to check up on if you two read the news." The nurse smiled and we all nodded with a slight frown. "You all seem so upset! Why?"

"We were kind of excited, but I guess not." Harry shrugged looking at Louis who had an even weaker smile now.

The nurse frowned, "When people find out about a baby their normally excited..."

Kimi's face went pale and she looks up, "Excuse me?" 

"Aren't you pregnant?" The nurse questioned taking the folder that was sitting on the bedside table. "This says negative? Weird I could have sworn you were a positive. You are Miss. Chambers right? Harry Styles girlfriend?" Kimi nodded slowly the nurse snapped her fingers. "We might have had a screw up."

"W-What?" Kimi blinked looking right at Harry. "So I am pregnant?" 

"Well." The nurse was looking around like crazy now definitely distracted by something. "Everyone in the faculty room was saying you were but the test says no. Normally false information doesn't get spread around in a hospital you know?" I could tell whether Kimi's expression showed joy or fear. The nurse tapped the folder against the table to straighten all the papers inside, "Im going to have your test results reevaluated. Ill be back in about 20 minutes!" The nurse almost ran out of the room leaving everyone staring at Kimi.