Counting Grains Of Sand.

Hiyah guys!!! =) It's been a while since I posted in this story!! Sorry about that! I was working on the sequel to my other story which btw...HIT 20K VIEWS!! OMG!!! <3 Hahaha sorry I got so excited! I'm so happy!! Thank you all so much for reading!!!!!!!!! It means the world to me and I can't thank you guys enough!!! Your all fantastic! I'm going to be posting in this story more and more so lets see how this works out! I can't just leave it here bc THIS IS INTENSE! ;) I hope you guys like it!! <3

--------------------Marissa<3

KIMI's POV

What the hell does he mean 'he doesn't really love Eleanor' I stare at Louis in disbelief, "What the fu-"

"Kimi, watch your mouth." Roxi snapped at me and I turned glaring at her. "No need for that." Louis shifted in his spot and looked into my brown eyes whilst i kept my eyes now locked on his deep pools of blue. I saw everything right there, all kinds of pain and despair that's I've never seen before.

"I'm sorry Kimi." Louis whispered.

"Why is he apologiz-" Harry started but I cut him off.

"You lied to me! Y-You said you wouldn't be hurt! Louis...you promised that you wouldn't be hurt if I picked Harry!" I yelled at him tears beginning to back up in my eyes. "You prom-"

"I love you Kimi!" Louis screamed at me. "You really think I can just move on?!"

Harry stepped forward, "You can love Eleanor!" He snapped and my glare went to him.

"It's not that easy Haz." Niall frowned at the curly haired boy.

"Why! Why can't you just get over her! She picked me!" Harry exclaimed, I felt my tears spill out. "It's not my fault! I'm sorry your hurting Lou...but why?" He froze something hitting him. Hard. "Why can't I ever be happy? Have a relationship without drama!"

Louis face fell, what is Harry talking about? Harry was always that cheeky happy boy! The youngest member and obviously the cutest! I don't understand what he could be upset about, "Harry over it! Ill be fine! Maybe if I spend more time with El....I don't kn-"

"We aren't found to force you to get over Kimi." My head turned to the boy who said the sensible words. Liam. "Lou, your heart is yours but Kimi's is hers. If she picked Harry, that's who she really wanted. Not to hurt you but because that's who she felt she would work with best."

"Liam's right." Zayn looked down at Jerrica, "I know who I love, who I know I belong with." He kissed Jerrica's forehead, "it just...it just hits you like a bus. Hell, I never believed in love at first sight but." He thought for a moment. "It's like the roller coaster of life adds another person without permission, but you fall in love with them and it becomes an amazing ride for both of you."

Louis wiped a tear away from his eyes and looked at me after tell Zayn he was being cheesy. "I love you Louis." I smile and have him a kiss on the cheek. "Please don't be hurt like this. I do love you."

"Yet," He spoke up, "You love Harry more, don't you?"

I shook my head, "No, it's a difference kind of love. Your like a protector, my big brother."

He chuckled, "I can take that. Another baby sister?" I nodded as he brought me into a hug. "Good ill keep you safe...no matter what."

I could feel Harry smiling behind me. I turned around quickly after Louis released me and smiled at my friend. "See I can work things out!" Roxi nodded and took Niall's hand. "Are we leaving?" Liam nodded and I frowned. "Come on!" I shouted and Harry laughed.